Search results

1. A

Big Sur upgrade - hanging on boot install?

Hi guys, i am trying to upgrade to Big sur but it is hanging on installation, any ideas why? thanks
  2. A

Mini-itx board upgrade

Hi guys I have the below specs which I want to get faster USB3.1 gen 2 and need to upgrade the mobo for faster transfer speeds with my NVME as its only gen 1 at the moment on the B450i Gaming plus motherboard. Anyone running high speed USB with their mitx board? should I move to the B550 boards...
  3. A

0.5.9 to 6.2?

Hi all I have tried 3 times to upgrade but each time I get error when booting., kept getting OCS: no schema error message What is the best way to upgrade? Thanks
  4. A

BT not working with MacOS BCM94360NG

Hi All, I got a BCM94360NG card which Wifi seems to work fine but cannot seem to see or get Bluetooth to work. Under hardware nothing shows up in Bluetooth. Maybe its a faulty card not sure, have emailed the seller to see if they can send a replacement. I have it plugged into an MSI B450i...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.