Search results

1. A

Big Sur upgrade - hanging on boot install?

Hi guys, i am trying to upgrade to Big sur but it is hanging on installation, any ideas why? thanks
  2. A

Aorus B450 M | Ryzen 7 3800x | RX 580x | Catalina 10.15.7 | Opencore 0.6.2

Nice mate, can I ask why you went with MacPro instead of iMacPro1,1?
  3. A

Will this work?

haha fleabay = ebay! Rest of the spec looks ok check out this but you need to pick the correct kext files for your b450 https://forum.amd-osx.com/index.php?forums/success-stories.6/
  4. A

Will this work?

yeah 580 is the one mate, can pick them up cheap on the fleabay
  5. A

Mini-itx board upgrade

Hi guys I have the below specs which I want to get faster USB3.1 gen 2 and need to upgrade the mobo for faster transfer speeds with my NVME as its only gen 1 at the moment on the B450i Gaming plus motherboard. Anyone running high speed USB with their mitx board? should I move to the B550 boards...
  6. A

0.5.9 to 6.2?

I actually had OC-Tools installed previously lol Got my Sabrent NVME today and cloned the main drive, updated config file with OC-Tools, rebooted from NVME and it works spot on! 0.6.2! Copied the EFI to the main drive and all is good. Thanks peeps!
  7. A

0.5.9 to 6.2?

Thanks, i'm waiting for a new NVME i can use in an external drive for testings before screwing again with the main one lol
  8. A

0.5.9 to 6.2?

Hi all I have tried 3 times to upgrade but each time I get error when booting., kept getting OCS: no schema error message What is the best way to upgrade? Thanks
  9. A

BT not working with MacOS BCM94360NG

I had a look and seems so long winded lol Glad I just got the Bt400 dongle, no issues with it and works from sleep for me.
  10. A

How do you map it then?
  11. A

@pampas I got a Asus BT400 dongle.... https://forum.amd-osx.com/index.php?threads/bluetooth-usb-adapter-reccomendations.768/
  12. A

Bluetooth USB Adapter Reccomendations

Just got one from Amazon today, plugged it in and picked up my Apple keyboard and Logi mouse straight away! No more wires! Thanks guys!
  13. A

Bluetooth USB Adapter Reccomendations

Could I use my Apple keyboard with that Asus BT400? I can't get BT to work so maybe this USB is an option? thanks
  14. A

Nope, still not working.
  15. A

I don't have any issues with USB, everything works fine with all the ports.
  16. A

I can only see RTL8111 for my ethernet and BCM4360 for Wifi, no sign of BT. Also nothing showing in Bluetooth under System tab. What adapter did you buy mate? I thought it would be plug and play like alot of other people have used it in their systems.
  17. A

Hi All, I got a BCM94360NG card which Wifi seems to work fine but cannot seem to see or get Bluetooth to work. Under hardware nothing shows up in Bluetooth. Maybe its a faulty card not sure, have emailed the seller to see if they can send a replacement. I have it plugged into an MSI B450i...
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.