Search results

1. F

Big Sur Beta 3

What video card do you have? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. F

Big Sur Beta 3

Just installed the latest beta with no issues. Didn't even touch my EFI folder. Everything still works.
  3. F

Big Sur Beta 3

I'm updating now. Will keep you posted if I run into the same problem, or if I'm able to boot.
  4. F

All drives show up as external

This is the Big Sur forum, not the Catalina one. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. F

I followed it and still can’t get it to work. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. F

All I need now is to get the boot chime to work. I can’t for the life of me to figure out the proper way! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. F

It didn't work. But after more research I stumbled on a page that had the same problem. After going into the config.plist /kernel/quirks/externaldiskicon=true the problem has been solved!
  8. F

I’ll try first thing tomorrow! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. F

Big Sur Beta 3

I don’t know about you guys, but my system is sleeping and everything. I even have handoff working, which is said to be broken in Big Sur. The only thing I have not treated is side car since I currently don’t have an iPad. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. F

Big Sur Beta 3

Glad I could help!
  11. F

Anyone have this happen where all drives show up as external. It is something simple, yet its driving me crazy. I even reformatted the drive and reinstalled Big Sur and still shows up as external. Maybe is something in the config file?!
  12. F

Big Sur Beta 3

I deleted the serial number along with the UUID and MLB https://mega.nz/file/iLhShYyK#7qeTfNZJh0SmozI5QHiL4Mpz5WHQvt3LPkeZvEv84MA
  13. F

Big Sur Beta 3

I was able to update my Big Sur build from beta 2 to beta 3 straight thru the system update. From what I can tell nothing broke in regards to my ryzenthosh build. It is a cleaner more stable build as well. The only issue I have is that when booting in opencore, my Mac drive now reads “preboot”...
  14. F

Ryzentosh keeps shutting down and panicking when left unattended.

I had the same problem on my build. Disabling ErP in the BIOS fixed it for me. It was set to s4 +s5.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.