Search results

1. tony535

Dell Inspiron 5593

I made some progress today. About this Mac now says what kind of Mac it is and the serial number shows. FaceTime and Messages working internal mic is working Things to work on 1. Figure out why the screen boots up dim then takes about 3 to 4 minutes to get bright. 2. I can put the laptop to...
  2. tony535

Dell Inspiron 5593

Thank you for that config.plist it works but the screen backlight is very dim while booting up and it takes about 3 to 4 minutes then the brightness comes back. In About this Mac Mac doesn't say the name of the MacBook Air Processor says 1.19 Ghz Unknown Serial Number Unavailable. I used...
  3. tony535

[Pre-Release] macOS Monterey

I upgraded to OC 0.7.1 today no issues
  4. tony535

Fine Tuning ASRock B450M Pro4

My wifi card has a USB 2.0 cable connected to the header on the motherboard. USB 2.0 Ports on the back is working. I needed to use a kext to discover all my ports to enable my USB 2,0 both onboard and on the back of the Motherboard.
  5. tony535

My hack not booting

After disconnecting the power cord, and removing the Cmos battery, press and hold down the power button for a few seconds wait about 30 seconds then put back the Cmos battery, power cord power on then go into bios and adjust you settings you had previously to allow Mac to boot on your...
  6. tony535

Fenvi AV 1200 (did I buy a wrong model?) - issues in Big Sur

I use this model fenvi T919 plug and play . Sidecar doesn't work everything else is fine
  7. tony535

Everything is Working | Ryzen 5 3600 | MSI B450M MORTAR MAX | Radeon RX 570

Nice build. how did you get this icon here?
  8. tony535

ok thank you
  9. tony535

@AudioGod I Have a 3700x cpu. if I apply the above process to get the cpu name shown correctly, is there a different set of numbers I have to enter under PlatformInfo ----> Processor type?
  10. tony535

YES!!! THANK YOU 🍻
  11. tony535

1. mount my efi folder 2. added the kext into the kext folder 3. open properTree-Master open select efi then OC snapshot then OC clean snapshot kext is listed under kernel its #7 for me PlatformInfo processor type change from 0 to 1537 4. save and reboot reset NVRAM also still the same
  12. tony535

hi I did your suggestion now its back to 3.6 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i5. Did I miss a step? PlatformInfo ----> ProcessorType was 0 changed to 1537
  13. tony535

updated OC to 0.6.9 Updated Big Sur to 11.4 Bata (20F5055c) I noticed in about this Mac, Processor 3.6 GHz Unknown. That's new it use to say Intel core i5 etc. As far as I can tell she's running fine
  14. tony535

How do I get into safe mode with OC from the bootloader menu?

i'm trying to figure this out also help anyone
  15. tony535

Switch from OC 0.60.0 to 0.63.0, NOW IT WORK !

I would try go to the guide create a new efi from scratch. download your kext with the current versions configure your plist. with the current changes of 0.6.3
  16. tony535

[SOLVED] ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING Ethernet

Problem Solved. After reading through some links, I found out I needed 2 additional kext in addition to the LucyRTL8125Ethernt kext RehabMan-FakePCIID and FakePCIID_intel_I225-V kext Open Hackintool click PCIe under subclass look for your Ethernet Controller under Device Path section, right...
  17. tony535

[SOLVED] ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING Ethernet

I need some help getting the Ethernet to work on this board.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.