Search results

1. D

ASUS X670E ProArt | Ryzen 9 7950X | Radeon RX 6950 XT | MacOS Sonoma

Audio products as well - I've seen reports of AM4 issues with Izotope software but all working well here.
  2. D

RE Sleep.. turn off Power Nap and it should work (fingers crossed, it works for me), but there seems to be some sort of sync issue with Power Nap setting on where the system wakes back up almost instantly.. then sleeps.. then wakes up.. etc. Personally I keep my machine awake all the time for...
  3. D

No major OS issues yet! The only thing I really had to figure out was the updated AMD patches (I had a few missing from Ventura -> Sonoma) and the jump to 0.9.5 OC, otherwise very straightforward. I had hosed my system for a few days flashing to bios 1710 but once that was recovered (MBR flash...
  4. D

TYTY! Unfortunately I don't use the Realtek? onboard audio.. all of my sound gear is external over USB or Thunderbolt), but I have seen other ProArt builds where the onboard audio works. If I get a free moment I'll play with it, I would love to have onboard optical out working (if it's even...
  5. D

Don't mean to keep bumping but I just wanted to confirm I do have working WiFi and BT with the Intel Ax200 chip based card. (Asus Ax3000)
  6. D

Finally, do not update to bios 1710. 1602 is the last currently usable bios that will boot MacOS.
  7. D

Opencore 0.9.5 EFI - add your own PlatformInfo and feel free to turn off -v (I old school, I like a wall of diagnostic text) All front and rear facing and case USB ports work and are inside the 15 port limit. If you use a Fenvi or an Intel/Asus card, the middle internal header is enabled for use.
  8. D

First off, huge thanks to Ovenlite1 with https://forum.amd-osx.com/threads/asus-x670e-proart-ryzen-9-7950x-radeon-rx-6950-xt-macos-ventura.4530/ . We have similar systems and most of the issue I ran into I found had already worked around there. Ty!! My PCPartPicker List.. created it for...
  9. D

Ryzen 7000 Testing

TYTYT!!! You guys are awesome.. figured out why the Flashback wasn't working, none of my USB sticks were MBR and I don't know diskpart.exe command well enough to change it from GPT. Found an old 2GB stick, copied it over, finally good to go!
  10. D

Ryzen 7000 Testing

So I’ve turned on rollback and saved/F10 and reboot, etc and none of the 192GB compact Creator x670e bioses allow me to perform the process. Apologies for the glare.. “The selected file is not a valid BIOS file.” I’ve confirmed for the correct board (no x570e or non-WiFi Confusion), I used 7z...
  11. D

Ryzen 7000 Testing

Should have checked here first.. yep totally hosed! How do we rollback on the Creator? Is it possible? Or do I need a new board or give up and switch to Windows? >:E
  12. D

Ryzen 7000 Testing

Crosshair Extreme 1303 is out. No longer beta. https://rog.asus.com/motherboards/rog-crosshair/rog-crosshair-x670e-extreme-model/helpdesk_bios/
  13. D

Ryzen 7000 Testing

Yeah that was me, I'm having trouble getting it working. I did the UTBMap.kext following: woah.. too much media Reddit link
  14. D

Ryzen 7000 Testing

TY for all your help!
  15. D

Ryzen 7000 Testing

Fantastic!! GOt it switched :D Do you mind sharing a scrubbed config? Mine boots through verbose but when it would get to the mouse cursor / installation part it just stays blank and eventually the screen shuts off. Much appreciated!
  16. D

Ryzen 7000 Testing

Sorry for the late reply! ASRock Steel Legend X670E 128GB, 6900XT https://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/X670E%20Steel%20Legend/index.asp It was the best of all the models my local Microcenter had in stock that supported 4 NVME on day 1. Only using 3 USB ports: 2 for keyboard and mouse, 1 USB3 for...
  17. D

Ryzen 7000 Testing

TYTY!
  18. D

Ryzen 7000 Testing

EFI has the scrubbed config and I didn't bother to update the SysReport variable for it, but otherwise it's intact. TY!
  19. D

Ryzen 7000 Testing

Hopefully I did this right.. would you be willing to see if I missed anything? Beta 3 - Debug EDIT - boots and runs for about 10 seconds, usually freezes at a random spot.
  20. D

Ryzen 7000 Testing

Where <core count> is replaced with the physical core count of your CPU in hexadecimal. For example, an 8-Core 5800X would have the new Replace value be: Missed it TY!!
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.