Search results

1. N

Big Sur Beta 8

Beta 8 dropped and it seems it requires the full 12gb download instead of a delta from Beta 7. I tried running the installer from the desktop, but it complained that my Big Sur disk: The volume can not be used because it is not snapshot booted I created an installer USB from the Beta 8...
  2. N

Mouse Lag Improvements with Latest BIOS Update

Like many others here, I've been dogged by the terrible mousing performance using Catalina and a RDNA card. I just did a manual flip between my standard and backup BIOS to confirm that the latest updates with the newest AGESA has made a tremendous difference. I'm using the F20a bios on my...
  3. N

[UPDATE] GIGABYTE X570 AORUS MASTER | 5600XT | OC 0.7.2 | Big Sur 11.5.1 | Monterey B4

Update: 8/3/2021 Update: updated to most recent OC, kexts, and added restricted events to fix CPU reporting. Config: MacPro 7,1 OpenCore 0.7.2 CPU: Ryzen 9 5950X Cooler: NZXT x63 280mm AIO MB: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - BIOS F34 RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 3200MHz...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.