Search results

1. Bansaku

Sonoma 14.3

I was but updated to 0.9.7 after. No kexts needed to be updated.
  2. Bansaku

Sonoma 14.3

Just download the installer from the App Store and run that. It will download from the Software Update prefs pane, and give an error when it tries to update, so just exit and run the installer app from the Applications folder. No mods or patches or boot args necessary.
  3. Bansaku

Show us your Desk

My battle station. Hard to take a decent pict of my rig, Darkside, thanks to the Thermaltake P3 and its tempered glass, LEDs, and the darkness.. I am one of those weirdos who keep their PC under the desk.
  4. Bansaku

macOS Sonoma on AMD

This did the trick! Many thanks!!
  5. Bansaku

macOS Sonoma on AMD

I need a second pair of eyes to check things over. Thought upgrading would be a cinch, but I keep running onto the same issue. Apple logo appears, the progress bar rockets to 10% in a fraction of a second and reboots. All Kexts updated, OC updated, and max kernel versions changed.
  6. Bansaku

Hackintosh Bypass of Apple Silicon: M Chips, T Chips, Any Chips, Why Can't Apple Kill Hackintosh by Making OS X Run Only on Their Gear?

Here's the thing though. As someone who literally has been using Apple computers since 1978 at only 4 months old (attempting Brickout) and by age 3 cracking open the case to plug in the joystick to the motherboard so I can play Sabotage, I find Apple computers boring AF now! After my 17" C2D...
  7. Bansaku

Ventura 13.3 Install Problem

I seem to be stuck. I applied the new patches (I just copy and pasted from GitHub over the old ones using PlistEdit Pro and added my CPU's core count), and double checked that ProvideCurrentCpuInfo was still checked. If I try selecting the 13.3 installer from the OC splash screen, I get the...
  8. Bansaku

Upgrading from rx580 to rx6600

I unchecked a bunch of unnecessary kexts in your config and removed and added a boot-arg. Before you do anything else, if you haven't already, update your kexts (I left checked) to the latest versions and update Open Core to at least 0.8.8. Both your RX 6600 and the BCM94360NG card work natively...
  9. Bansaku

Flawless iMacPro Ventura: X570 Elite, 5800X3D, 6800 XT, Ethernet+BT+WiFi

I will try and remember to bring my iPad home from work on the weekend. To be honest, I only tried it once, by pure chance, as my iPad was home for a screen protector install and new case that was Amazoned along with the Fenvi. I enabled screen screen mirroring to my iPad and iMac, moved the...
  10. Bansaku

@tatofuma There must be something that's being overlooked. You have the same mobo, PCIe wifi/BT, and using my EFI folder so Universal Control should simply work. I am assuming your iPad is updated to the latest iOS and the appropriate settings enabled?
  11. Bansaku

Do you have Bluetooth AND WiFi? I could be incorrect, but from my understanding you need both to work.
  12. Bansaku

Ryzen 7000 Testing

I am well aware of USB issues on certain MOBOs. OG member of the Hackintosh community since the Boot 123 days and know all too well what problems USB (ports and devices) can cause for certain functionality. All I am saying is the sometimes things just work, especially with Gigabyte, so why go...
  13. Bansaku

Afraid not. Since Ventura, many users haver reported their DVD/BR players no longer work and thus far a solution has not been found.
  14. Bansaku

Ryzen 7000 Testing

I am sure this is true for some boards, but I have never mapped USB (current and past Hacks', nor through DSDT) and sleep works fine, as do all my ports. Then again, all my boards have been Gigabyte.
  15. Bansaku

Ryzen 7000 Testing

I'll be a SOB!! You actually did it! Show us your Geekbench Metal/OpenGL scores! Also, I couldn't get SotTR to work at all. The icon just bounces and bounces. Also, Civ VI does not work with my 6800 XT and Ventura (no probs with Big Sur and 5700 XT). After 5 minutes the game hangs and the...
  16. Bansaku

Sidecar is now Universal Control, and it just works... assuming you have both WiFi AND Bluetooth that macOS reads as "built-in". I use the Fenvi WiFi/BT card and it works flawlessly, however card/dongles from other manufacturers can either be tricky to get working, or just won't work at all so...
  17. Bansaku

Enable Above 4G decoding and resizable Barr in the BIOS and you should be good to go.
  18. Bansaku

Absolutely! I had an RX 5700 XT shortly before I made this post so things should work without issues.
  19. Bansaku

System Settings crashing 🤔

Hey folks, have a strange problem. I am not sure why, but after X amount of time post booting to desktop, System Settings will crash and can not be re-opened until I restart. I can open System Settings fine, multiple times in fact, but after a seemingly random amount of time has past the app...
  20. Bansaku

Greetings folks! I just wanted to share my latest upgrade with you all. It is not only a success, but a 100% perfect and flawless upgrade. I don't just mean I got everything up and running, which I did, rather ALL features of Ventura are working as Apple intended without issue. To be honest, the...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.