Search results

1. E

No keyboard support during install.

Yes, Nvidia GTX 970 started working after updating High Seirra to the newest secuirty update (at the time it was 2020-003) and then installing the correct webdrivers (in that order). I am still experiencing some lag/hanging which i'm trying to get to the bottom of. I think it might be a Power...
  2. E

No Keyboard or Mouse at install screen

I finally managed to fix my similar keyboard issue. Turns out any keyboard with a USB hub was being seen as only a hub. I tried an old Dell simple wired keyboard and just like that it worked! After doing some googling, it looks like this was an issue for people upgrading to High Sierra when it...
  3. E

Yeah thats why I was going for High Sierra. I'll look into the pickermode today thanks UPDATE: After searching many a forum post, I came across someone suggesting that their Apple wired keyboard was being seen as a a usb hub rather than a keyboard. To try this out, I borrowed a friends...
  4. E

Thanks for the update My mouse works in all USB ports (front panel and back) On last try, my keyboard works in none of the ports, including wherever i've plugged the mouse. Am I missing something here? For example, should I be unplugging and replugging the keyboard during the kernel? Update...
  5. E

no worries. The last sanity checker came back with no glaring issues. But can post the exact details here when I do it again. I followed the guide on how to update the patches and make sure I update the configure snapshot every time I update the Kexts list etc.
  6. E

my config drivers and Kexts are listed in in my original post. I haven’t had any luck with or without OpenUsbKbDxe.efi.
  7. E

the bootfltag made no affect and XLNCUSBFix.kext is already in my kexts folder. thanks
  8. E

Hello! I posted about this before on the old forum butsadly never found a solution. I left it for a couple of months, but now during lockdown I find myself with time on my hands to try again. The issues: 1. No boot Picker After updating to OpenCore 5.7, I can no longer see the Boot Picker. I...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.