Search results

1. J

Ryzen 9 3900x x570 - [EB|#LOG:EXITBS:START] - Please help

@Buki I had upgraded the bios flash but I had done this before i had done my original hackintosh which surprised me. I have reverted back to the previous version, the one which had come pre-installed when i had bought the Mobo but still had no luck. @iamso78 I understand what you mean about...
  2. J

I have tried to search on both google and the General troubleshooting section of the opencore website yet all each of the fixes that i have tried for the original error code still had no luck. I am just very confused because i managed to set up the hackintosh without any hassle first time but...
  3. J

I have just made the USB drive again and have only transferred the EFI folder onto it but when i go to boot it, the only option that i see is to reset NVRAM.
  4. J

Hi @Buki Thank you for the upload! I have tried copying that over to my USB drive and have opened it in properTree to add all the files in the plist. I have then gone to boot from the USB drive and it gives me a list of options to choose from however these seem to be all of the files within...
  5. J

Hey, I was wondering if anyone could help me please? I have recently upgraded to a Ryzen 9 3900x with a Asrock x570 Steel Legend Mobo last week with the intention to hackintosh the system. I followed the Opencore written guide and managed to get everything working first time and was very...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.