Search results

1. G

Solved Help to switch from big-sur 11.1 to 11.6

Solved the problem. I'm restart from 0 with the config.plist. I used it as a base the configuration found at this link: https://forum.amd-osx.com/index.php?threads/audiogods-gigabyte-aorus-x570-pro-pro-wifi-ultra-master-big-sur-monterey-beta-opencore-0-7-4-efi.1344/ I just updated some driver /...
  2. G

Hi I checked and the EFI prepared by Shaneee contains a perfect config.plist in the parameters of my CPU as recommended by the suggested link: https://github.com/AMD-OSX/AMD_Vanilla. The patch and parameter are aligned with the latest version of the hint in the link. However, the system does not...
  3. G

First of all, thanks for your reply! I saved the EFI in the USB and started it. Unfortunately, the startup didn't start! I tried with the MACOS upgrade partition I tried with MACOS 11.1 (the partition that booted smoothly with the old EFI). I didn't see any differences from the 2 partitions...
  4. G

Hi everyone, I state that I am using Open Core 6.3. I tried to update from BigSur 11.1 to 11.6 but the system hangs on reboot to upgrade. At this point, I tried to install OC 0.7.4, but even in this way, the Update operation did not give a positive result. I attach my EFI-OC.6.3 directory...
  5. G

ASUS X570-Plus Wi-Fi. the "wi-fi" not Work! (solved)

I follow your suggestion Audiogod, and now it all working well! Thank you very much and happy Christmas.
  6. G

ASUS X570-Plus Wi-Fi. the "wi-fi" not Work! (solved)

Hello, I discovered today that the wi-fi not working in my Hackintosh. Which is the .kext want to use for my motherboard? Grazie for your support.
  7. G

System Preferences --> Processor : 4,1 Intel Core i5 8 Core (WAY ?)

I would like to modify the preferences of System with a true Processor installed in my PC : Rayzen 3700X Is it possible (maybe to modify the same setup on the config.list !)? Best Regards!
  8. G

Switch from OC 0.60.0 to 0.63.0, NOW IT WORK !

Hi, I used OC Sanity checker and applied the suggestions proposed by the system, now everything works OK even with OC-0.63 !!!! Fantastic and wonderful! Just one more thing, I use hom ethernet and have seen a clear downgrade of the speed in the connection compared to the LINUX or Windows...
  9. G

Switch from OC 0.60.0 to 0.63.0, NOW IT WORK !

My system works very well, but only with OC 0.60.0 When I try to update a OC 0.63.0 the machine start regularly but after 3 minutes reboots. I tried a very timeS without success! Below the sequences for preparation of EFI directory : STEP 1 : COPY from EFI-OC-0.60 OF the full dir APPLE in...
  10. G

Finally...Big Sur success!

Ciao m0>, Congratulations! Best regards
  11. G

Sabrent SSD 500GB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 - right installation

Ok Thank you very much for the prompted answer .
  12. G

Sabrent SSD 500GB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 - right installation

Hello, Yesterday I had installed the new Sambren Rocket M.2 (PCIe 4.0). Everything works, BIG SUR starts, and every activity takes place regularly. I would like to be sure that the system exploits the new HD to its full potential. Do I need to install any specific Drivers? My motherboard is an...
  13. G

New Installation BIG SUR 11.0.1 - No Audio (SOLVED)

Just to clarify the procedure i have used : 1. Unzip OC 0.6.3 2. I have to extract the EFI file 3. I have copied : Kexts (from previously installed I haven't download the new versions) ACPI likw of the previous point: I have copied the files from old EFI SMNBios same Config.plist (copied...
  14. G

Ciao, I have solved the problem by myself. I have updated the Vanilla - AMD driver at the last version and used the O.C. 0.60.0 . The only not ok point are some writings that appear before the boot camp menu, I take a picture and show them to you. I wonder that someone can give me a suggestion...
  15. G

Hi, I have now finished installing BIG SUR and everything works except the audio. I used a guide found on Github and its EFI file. Unfortunately, this guide is based on OC 0.6.0 and probably worked 100% with Big Sur beta (was experimented with this release). I tried to convert it to O.C. 0.6.3...
  16. G

Setting up after installation

Thanks again for your help. Yesterday in 3 different people Catalina restarted on his own. After the restart I received a report from Catalina explaining the reason for the restart, you can find it below: panic(cpu 0 caller 0xffffff8013a9167c): Sleep transition timed out after 180 seconds...
  17. G

Hello Slead, attached my actual config.plist. Thanks a lot!
  18. G

Hello Shaneee, after the adjustment done by: https://opencore.slowgeek.com/ of my config.plist, the system starts without error in the OC-boot ... great! Now stay to fix the wifi! The info related a the Wifi are : Intel® Wireless-AC 9260 Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Supports dual band frequency...
  19. G

Hello Slead, I followed your instruction concerning the wifi.kext After the download of file I have moved it in the EFI/OC/kexts I add in the config.plist the drivers When the system start no wi-fi are present and if I check on the root EFI partition I found a file ...
  20. G

Hello Slead & Shaneee Thanks again for the answers! Only 2 clarifications: - I have to insert boot-args by clover in the boot sections, but the situation, not change, when the system start that is random some time start in HD resolution, other times Catalina has the right resolution. Do other...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.