Search results

1. C

Change CPU name on Catalina

You are going to have to break the seal on your System just to attempt it. It honestly isn't worth it just for a cosmetic change.
  2. C

First Hackintosh | Ryzen 5 3600 | MSI B450 GAMING PLUS MAX | Radeon 5600 XT

Sorry guys. Been moving across the country the last few weeks so haven't really been on much. Sleep worked great for a few weeks and it just stopped working the last couple. I was thinking it was due to upgrading to OC 0.6 but it was doing it a couple of days before that issue too. Whenever I...
  3. C

I just followed the guide on this page. All you do is find your SMBus controller in IORegistryExplorer and change it within the example .dsl file in the Opencore files you get from the Github. The UUID within the SSDT is confusing. I'm thinking it is a UUID for an official Mac so it tricks the...
  4. C

It's for fixing En0 under the Fixing iServices section of the guide. It works with the NullEthernet.kext to make MacOs believe it's builtin. As for SBUS, I've been reading so many discord chats, forum posts, and credit that it might be needed or I might not need it. All I know is my SMBus...
  5. C

Specs CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PLUS MAX GPU: SAPPHIRE PULSE 5600 XT 6GB RAM: 16GB DDR4-3600 Storage: Crucial MX500 1TB SSD + 8TB WD HDD Ethernet: Realtek RTL8111H Wi-Fi/BT: Fenvi T919 Audio: Realtek ALC892 Bootloader: OpenCore 0.5.9 OS: macOS Catalina 10.15.6 / Windows...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.