Search results

1. M

Help with Fenvi t-919: Bluetooth not recognized

As far as you are concerned, I don't think your Hackintosh is recognizing the USB header on the motherboard. In that case, you may not get any response through the USB hub. There are two ways to do this. (I'm attaching a photo.) One, connect the motherboard's USB header to a USB header hub and...
  2. M

Making a USB mapping for your motherboard is very easy. First, use Hackintool and select the USB item. Here, we will plug some USB device into the USB related one (USB A port or USB header terminal on the motherboard). Then the Hackintool USB list will show you the devices it is recognizing in...
  3. M

Ryzen Hackintosh for Audio Production

I've tried both Catalina and Mojave operating systems. Logic works for both OSes, but waves often fails to install. I ran Catalina as an external OS from an SSD connected to a real Macbookpro, installed the main software from there, and returned to Ryzentosh. One of the characteristics of...
  4. M

I also use a T-919. I had the same problem with the same phenomenon when I first started. The fact that Wifi and BT are working on windows means that there is no hardware problem. The cause of the problem could be the USB mapping on the Hackintosh. Use Hackintool to make sure that the USB header...
  5. M

Hello everyone. This is a post from Japan.

Thanks for your reply! I think very few people in Japan are building Ryzentosh for music production. However, the specs and price of a Ryzentosh for music production are very attractive. Let's have some fun together! :D
  6. M

Hello everyone. This is a post from Japan.

Hi everyone, nice to meet you. I'm posting from Japan. I'm working on a machine for my songwriting career. Translation is easy, so feel free to give me a shout! After using a Mac Pro for a long time, I got tired of the low specs and started using a Hackintosh. The Mac Pro is a good product, but...
  7. M

GC-TITAN RIDGE (rev. 1.0) AIC with X570

I'm using an asrock x570 motherboard. I haven't been able to resolve the hot plug issue, but it worked fine.
  8. M

USB Audio Interface Issues

Hello. I'm currently working on a Hackintosh for music production. I've checked your config list. Are you using VoodooHDA.kext? Remove it. If you have AppleALC.kext, you don't need it. In the case of USB, the audio interface may not be recognized correctly, even if the drivers are installed...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.