Search results

1. RiddlerA

Need help with Dual Boot..

I was using the "debug version" of Opencore. I replaced it with "Release Version." It solved the problem. what I do usually is, when I upgrade to a new Opencore version, I enable the verbose mode initially to know what is going wrong. But if it is going smoothly without any hiccups for 1 week or...
  2. RiddlerA

Yes....!!! I was using the "debug version" of Opencore. I replaced it with "Release Version." as mentioned in the guide. Now I have a clean startup. Thank You so much for the guidance. I am learning so much with this forum and from people like you. :)
  3. RiddlerA

Only problem now I am having is that while booting, some warnings are displayed at boot screen. But I am able to boot with no issues. Is there any way to hide these warnings during boot so that boot screen looks clean ? Is there some settings I should change ?
  4. RiddlerA

You are right my friend. I pulled my Mac Drive while installing windows and it worked like a charm. No issues with EFI partition. Now I have windows EFI on one drive and Mac OS EFI on the other. Both OS work great. Added ”npci=0x2000” to keep ”above 4G Memory” disabled for both Mac OS and...
  5. RiddlerA

My first Hackintosh Ever. Ryzentosh 3500 macOS Catalina 10.15.4

I tried all three methods. KEXT method, thirdpartydrive on, and this SSDT. Unfortunately, none of them works. But Thank you for the suggestion 😊
  6. RiddlerA

Hi. Thank you for this solution. This should be included in the the main guide. But since I updated to Opencore 0.6.2, my NVMe drive is not showing as an external drive. I dont know how it happened.
  7. RiddlerA

Turning on Thirdpartydrivees didn't work for me. Let me try the SSDT. Shall update soon. :)
  8. RiddlerA

Today I managed to install macOS Catalina on my NVMe Drive (Kingston). Everything went smooth. Catalina is working fine without any hiccups. Then I installed my second NVMe drive WD Blue SN 550. It turned up inside my macOS. I was about to install windows in the second NVMe (WD Blue SN550), but...
  9. RiddlerA

So I am thinking of backing up my existing data with the time machine, install a fresh copy of macOS into the new drive and then using migration assistant, transfer my data from time machine backup. Then I am going to wipe erase the old drive and install Windows 10 in it. Will my windows drive...
  10. RiddlerA

I am a junior doctor by profession. I am very much interested in technology and stuff and I learnt to build Hackintosh through online tutorials and forums. I have built my first Ryzentosh last May. My Ryzentosh specs are as follows: AMD Ryzen 3500 Gigabyte Aorus Elite B450 MB Gigabyte RX 590...
  11. RiddlerA

Suggestions please...

Thankyou So much.
  12. RiddlerA

Suggestions please...

Do I have to enable Bootstrap before installing windows 10 ?
  13. RiddlerA

Suggestions please...

Thank you :) 1. VBox is allowing me to install Windows 10 32bit version only. Is it possible to play games like GTA V with Box ? 2. Is it necessary to physically remove the MacOS containing NVMe drive before installing windows 10 to the other one ? In some discussion somebody said that...
  14. RiddlerA

"ThirdPartyDrives" is set False for me ? Shall I turn it on safely ?
  15. RiddlerA

Suggestions please...

1. Which is the best VM software for Ryzentosh to install windows 10 for adobe applications and playing games ? 2. I already made my ryzentosh on my PCIe NVMe SSD. Now I want to install windows 10 in another SATA SSD ? How should I do that ? ill it destroy my macOS ?
  16. RiddlerA

Thank you. I shall try this one.
  17. RiddlerA

Shaneee's RyzenPro - 5600X, RX 480

Adobe apps work ? Any luck with parallels ?
  18. RiddlerA

I built my first Hackintosh and yes I am so glad that I made it in first attempt. Ryzen 3500 Gigabyte Aorus Elite B450 MB Gigabyte RX 590 Fenvi T919 Wifi Bluetooth Card Thanks to AMD OSX. Thanks to Dortania. And a million thanks to all the legends who contributed to the community. Almost...
  19. RiddlerA

Converting Macbook SSD to Hackintosh.

This question may sound weird. I have a Macbook pro early 2011 model with damaged screen. It used to be my primary device till 6 months ago. Its SSD is still working good. Is there any way to use this SSD as hackintosh SSD in my windows PC ? Is there any way to convert mac SSD to hackintosh SSd...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.