Search results

1. O

3950x - Big Sur 11.1 - OC 0.6.5 - Gigabyte Aorus Master X570

Here is my OC EFI for 0.7.8(? I think) - yet to move to 0.8.0 - been busy in day-to-day life
  2. O

Sure - what can I help with? Also, nice GPU - 🙌
  3. O

USB-C PCI Card

I'm looking to add some additional USB-C ports to my hackintosh as I now have more than 1 USB-C device I want plugged in, are there any recommendations of which card to use? I am using a Gigabyte X570 Master with a 3950x processor
  4. O

Help 3950x with 570 motherboard

I have a similar setup to you, you can review my EFI here https://forum.amd-osx.com/index.php?threads/3950x-big-sur-11-1-oc-0-6-5-gigabyte-aorus-master-x570.523/ - I will update the config to the latest OpenCore, I haven't had chance to keep on top of uploading it to the post
  5. O

Nothing to report, sleep worked out of the box in Big Sur - do you have the kernel panic log from a failed sleep?
  6. O

I use corsair ram, 2 sticks of 16gb 3200Mhz. You are correct, I added memory information for my RAM - there is a good guide in the open core documentation
  7. O

OC 0.6.5 and the addition of RestrictEvents is a great thing for AMD systems! Attached is the latest EFI
  8. O

Ryzen 9 3950X, Asus ROG Strix X570-I, AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT

Fantastic build, and what a beautiful case! This has to be one of the forums golden builds! Enjoy the 3950x, I have the same CPU and have noticed extreme stability, wattage drop and thermals with a -500mV. Worth trying if you are wanting to look for some cooler temperatures in your SFF. It's a...
  9. O

is big sur stable for development?

Absolutely, I use it as my daily driver
  10. O

That will be the source of the problem with T919 as the bluetooth module relies on the USB header being mapped. You have the same motherboard as me so should be able to use the map provided in one of the EFI downloads. You will need: OC/ACPI/SSDT-EC-USBX-DESKTOP.aml...
  11. O

If your USB is mapped incorrectly the T919 won't work, since the bluetooth on the card connects to a USB header on the motherboard. What motherboard do you have? The USB mapping is a little painful, but I promise if you put the effort in and learn you will be very happy and feel rewarded once...
  12. O

Shaneee's RyzenPro - 5600X, RX 480

@Jesinth see: https://forum.amd-osx.com/index.php?threads/mounting-big-sur-volume-r-w.611/
  13. O

Confirmed Sleep is working! Excellent!
  14. O

Make sure you're on open core 0.6.3, latest kexts (see screenshot) and you use the experimental open core patches. I did all of this and the upgrade was smooth as a normal Mac
  15. O

Big Sur success, no problems at all - performed an upgrade over my Catalina machine, OpenCore patches were updated to the experimental patch list before restarting the machine. OpenCore and were on their latest versions
  16. O

macOS Big Sur 11.0.1

@Shaneee it would be good to post about whats working and whats not along with the link to the Dortina guide as well as highlighting any specific points relating to AMD in order to upgrade your system! All the hard work is done, it would be nice to showcase it for anyone wanting to upgrade
  17. O

Mount EFI automatically on login

cat ~/mount-EFI.sh Any script could execute this whilst your logged in without prompt and authenticate any command, don't be naive - it's a security risk. Don't do it
  18. O

Mount EFI automatically on login

echo -n password ↑ Please don't do this, it's a huge security risk. You should use DiskImageMounter or fstab
  19. O

Good to hear that audio fix worked OK for you! I've attached the EFI, due to upload limits I deleted itwlm wifi kext and resources folder, so please source those if you want to use them ... One change I had to make was to change UIScale to 02 as OpenCode 0.6.3 changed how it manages the UEFI...
  20. O

Adobe Photoshop 2021 crashed in AMD hackintosh

You can try to resign the binary, ... you can find some instructions of doing something similar to Xcode https://github.com/XVimProject/XVim2/blob/master/SIGNING_Xcode.md
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.