Search results

1. H

VirtualBox causing instability

Hey you got onboard Wifi and bluetooth working ?
  2. H

11.3 Beta 1 installation stucks

Hi, tried to update to 11.3 beta 1 from 11.2. Update Stucks on first reboot with kernel panic. Tried latest oc0.6.6 and also old working 0.6.5. system boots fine with both. Older updates went fine with 0.6.5. maybe we need updated kernel patches. Everything that worked before, trying to fix...
  3. H

Luminar ai

Thanks, works fine for me, too !!!
  4. H

Luminar ai

Also tried patches but just crashing on start.....
  5. H

Metal disperformance and sleep/wake error.

Don’t use geekbench. Try Lux Mark. It’ll give you precise results.
  6. H

Da Vinci Resolve 16.2.7 Patch/Fix

I got problems with hanging on splash screen. Reason was I blocked accidentally the internet connection with a firewall.
  7. H

ProperTree-Master crashing I can't edit my config.plist Help

Install Python 3. recreate propertree. If it didn’t work, use compiled version
  8. H

Update stuck

You can use latest stable patches. Did you rebuild your config when updating it ? Try restarting from scratch using dortonia guide. That always fixed my problems. I tried some tools, but they’re not as good as the guide. Try sanity checker after that.
  9. H

Luminar v.4.3. Patch/Fix

Thanks, works fine here on BS 11.1 Beta 1
  10. H

Big Sur 11.1 beta

So as there is a new beta, tried to update and everything went fine. No problems with opencore 0.6.3 and latest stable patches for Ryzen. System seems to be smoother. No more slow dock for me. It was a bit choppy if safari was opened. Have fun with new beta
  11. H

Audio Fix

As far as I know is there Voodoo hda the only fix. For me the quality was terrible and not a big deal, because I’m using usb microphone.
  12. H

Just tried 17. old fix is working also.
  13. H

Anyone tried davinci resolve 17 ?
  14. H

Big Sur Release Candidate - 20B5022a

Try AppleDebug Yes SecureBootModel Disabled your config isn’t right. Some entrys are missing. Also you should better switch OC to 0.6.3 and rebuild your config from scratch with dortonia guide. Be sure to use experimental kernel patches. should fix some bugs with big sur
  15. H

Big Sur beta 10 -- installer does not go past gray screen

It’s language problem. Change string prev-Lang:kbd to en-US:0 this will fix grey screen. And clean nvram
  16. H

macOS Big Sur 11.0.1 Beta 1

Updated successfully to 11.0.1 beta 1 without any changes. Using OC0.62r and latest experimental kernel patches. Ryzen 5 2600 Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming 3 XFX RX580 GTS XXX 4GB
  17. H

Low Multicore Performance with Geekbench

I think it's not Hackintosh related. I also got low score in Windows. On Cinebench it's nearly the same as in score board. Maybe it's my system configuration with my Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming 3 Mainboard.
  18. H

Low Multicore Performance with Geekbench

Hi, today I just started some benchmarks to test the speed on different configs (OC 0.6.2/0.6.3 and AMD kexts) So I saw that single core test was fine, but multi core test was 1000 points under listed for my Ryzen 5 2600. So anyone got it , too or is it just me ?
  19. H

Big Sur Beta 10

Fixed it by disabling sip. Disabling indexing, clear cache and enabling indexing.
  20. H

Big Sur Beta 10

Thank you for your reply. Never had this before on any update. I’ll wait some time Abe see if it’ll be fixed.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.