Search results

1. G

Cant Update to 11.0.1 Candidate 1/2. Update keeps re-downloading.

Thank you. I managed to install it through a USB. I didn't need to completely reinstall my whole system. However I might do this and restore with Time Machine if the issue will appear on the next update again.
  2. G

Cant Update to 11.0.1 Candidate 1/2. Update keeps re-downloading.

I have the following problem. After downloading the new update my Hackintosh restarts. The Update screen ("10 minutes remaining") appears. These 10 Minutes are going by not updating at all. At the end the start screen reappears with the old version still running and I can download the update...
  3. G

x570 hackintosh cannot boot after updating BIOS

I had the same problem. I think I fixed it setting SetupVirtualMap to false and RebuildAppleMemoryMap to true. Just follow the instructions for trouble shooting: https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Desktop-Guide/troubleshooting/troubleshooting.html
  4. G

Success: 3700X, MSI MEG X570 ACE, RX5700XT (now with OC 0.6.1 and Big Sur)

Do you have agdpmod=pikera in your boot-args? I had to add this after changing from my RX580 to my RX5700XT. I would also recommend building your own EFI .
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.