Search results

1. S

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

ok. followed dortania this time with big sur installation. havent installed bluetooth and wifi yet, but sleep (biggest issue last time) looks like it is fixed. it recovers from sleep and no fans at fullspeed :) is there anything i should test now? bluetooth and wifi is necessary for continous...
  2. S

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Thanks for your offer! i will reinstall everything on big sur and describe everything as best as i can in a new thread :) all the best!
  3. S

I like the layout of your thread! awesome work. i am on an MSI X570 Edge Wifi board with ryzen 3600 and vega 56. i followed dortonia tutorial and osx worked for me, but no sleep and wake. dortonia says that SSDT-SBRG.aml is Intel only. why do you use it? i think you will have a reason for that...
  4. S

XHC renaming for USB Mapping with MacPro7,1?

Yours looks quiet similar except the wifi card which includes my bluetooth dongle. the bluetooth is connected over USB. do I have still set it to external/interal or remap it? or is your SSDT-XHC working fine for me too? I try to switch to Big Sur next week on release.
  5. S

MSI X570 MPG Gaming Edge Wifi AMD 3600 DDR4-3200 2x8GB RAM AsRock ATI Vega 56 I hope to get rid of my sleep issue. Displays go black, but the CPU fan is spinning at full speed. After 180 sec the pc restarts and I get a crash report about some IOService USB problems raising an kernel panic. i...
  6. S

yep I know. but they also say: in addition: what about XHC0? Is XHC1 just an example or is the renaming just necessary for XHC1?
  7. S

Hey, Dortania Docs say it is not necessary to rename XHC1, but I get terminal prints when I use their command: ioreg -l -p IOService -w0 | grep -i XHC1 https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Post-Install/usb/system-preparation.html#checking-what-renames-you-need Should I rename or not?
  8. S

USB Map for GB X570 AORUS Pro MB

anyone got a fix for sleep wake bug on x570? with the SSDT-XHC.aml i have got bluetooth working.
  9. S

USB Mapping for MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge Wifi

ok done. fixed bluetooth with SSDT from here: https://forum.amd-osx.com/index.php?threads/usb-map-for-gb-x570-aorus-pro-mb.33/
  10. S

USB Mapping for MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge Wifi

Hey, my Catalina Setup works actually. I have got the integrated wifi working with itlwm kext. The last step is the bluetooth of the integrated Intel Wifi Card. I want to use IntelBluetoothFirmware kext. Problem i have. It doesn't load the kext at boot. I have placed the kext in EFI/OC/Kext and...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.