Search results

1. R

Anyone know how to get AppleTV to not crash on Catalina 10.15.5?

I'm running Catalina 10.15.5 + OC on a AMDFX-8370. I've tried both VoodooHDA and AppleALC - seems VoodooHDA works better at detecting my onboard audio. Anyways, iMessage, Netflix, Amazon Prime and any DRM related content work just not Apple TV. Seems to be a problem with Fairplay 4.x - When...
  2. R

Facetime, Safari Crashing

Hi Fellow Hackintoshers, First thanks for such an awesome community of people helping one another. I have Catalina 10.15.5 running on Opencore 0.5.9. I'm using SMBIOS MacPro 1,1 and my integrated Intel NIC is showing as 'bulit-in' via the Vanilla opencore catalina build guide. My Hardware...
  3. R

Anyone get Catalina working on an FX-8370?

title says it all. wondering if anyone has had experience getting an older system working with Catalina - am told it 'should' work but if anyone has and can share their config.plist that would be great. I'm running the asus 970 gaming pro aura board with an rx580. Also, does the '15h' kernel...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.