Search results

1. J

R9 5900X on Gigabyte Aorus X570 Xtreme with RX 6900XT - Sonoma 14.0 - OC 0.9.5 EFI

Hello, can you upload your files?) I have custom loop with almost the same hardware, curious if i can run ryzentosh on it (5800x with 6800xt from Sapphire)
  2. J

Success: 3700X, MSI MEG X570 ACE, RX5700XT (now with OC 0.6.1 and Big Sur)

Managed to make my system running, thank you for EFI Now need to wait for NAVI cards, as i have issues with installing in my 2080ti and rx580 and fenvi card :(
  3. J

i am not asking for step by step, just short navigation to the right direction. As i understand need to create install stick and move you EFI folder there?)
  4. J

Wow, nice guide :) i managed to install also on my board long time ago, was unstable and i deleted :D Can you please give me short guide how i can use you EFI for my second try?) This is not just move EFI on the usb stick?
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.