Search results

1. H

Ryzen 9 3950x | Gigabyte X570 Master | PowerColor RX 5700XT | Catalina 10.15.4 | OpenCore 0.5.8

Well this is not a coincidence as I was inspired by your build - I will test GB without the AMD Gadget related kexts, the CPU score should be similar. Regarding your GPU score you should definitely have a look at the RadeonBoost.kext. Currently I'm really happy with the noise and I cannot hear...
  2. H

Ryzen 9 3950x | Gigabyte X570 Master | PowerColor RX 5700XT | Catalina 10.15.4 | OpenCore 0.5.8

Hello there, thanks for all the posted EFI folders, it helped me a lot to get started. I'm using a USB mapping from one of the posted builds. Hardware: Gigabyte X570 Master Rev 1.0 Ryzen 3950x PowerColor RX 5700XT Red Dragon 32GB Crucial Ballistix (3600Mhz) Sabrent Rocket NVMe 4.0 (1TB) CPU...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.