Search results

1. D

Error "[EB|#LOG:EXITBS:START]" Cannot Install

Probably you've tried this, but if you haven't,try to set SetupVirtualMap to false in config.plist. I had this problem, although in Catalina.
  2. D

Shaneee's RyzenPro - 5600X, RX 480

+1 I have the same motherboard so would love to know if I did things properly. It runs great right now, the only issue I have is sleep (I swear it was working at one point of time) and long boot time.. (25+ sec). Nice to hear it can run Big sur btw.. Edit : Also want to thank Shaneee for all...
  3. D

Project - AMD Radeon Performance Enhanced SSDT

Really hope this project goes far. I have vega 56 and the performance is terrible on MacOS.
  4. D

League of Legends on Catalina

Would like to know also. I have a vega 56 and playing Fortnite (just to test fps :rolleyes: ) and it's getting 20-30 fps on low.. I dual boot to windows so I always go to windows to game, but just a nagging feeling that my hackintosh is not performing as it should be.
  5. D

Hello from Jakarta!

Hello fellow Jakartans! :) I was gonna do mini-ITX too, it's very tempting to have a small yet powerful hackintosh. But since it's my first build after about 6 years, I decided to take the safer route and go with normal sized one using NZXT h500 which I'm really happy with. But if you're...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.