Search results

1. P

Water cooled Ryzen 3950X | Asus ROG Strix X570-I | Big Sur and Catalina | Sapphire 5700XT | G.Skill 32GB

not yet... sleep isn't working well yet... but using the AMD Power gadget it seem help manage the system to control the CPU speed, so while there is no activity, the system will run at low speed and reduce the power usage. It's still around 30 watts but I guess is enough for now.
  2. P

Water cooled Ryzen 3950X | Asus ROG Strix X570-I | Big Sur and Catalina | Sapphire 5700XT | G.Skill 32GB

Hi Thanks... I did my setup following the vanilla guide, it's up and running now. I guess i'll shared in other post. Anyway, I've bought Archer T4U so I got the wifi using the USB port. So far it's working great. Except some Adobe apps, someone already posted the patches but I haven't applied it...
  3. P

Hi, thank you for sharing your build, it's similar to my build except I use 3950xt as the CPU. I'm running Win10 right now and about to setup my Hackintosh as my secondary boot. I guess using different CPU it won't be a problem. My question to you about the BCM94360NG 802.11AC Bluetooth 4.0 , in...
  4. P

Hello from Jakarta!

Hello World! I'm looking for mini size but powerful hackintosh :)
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.