Search results

1. K

Upgrade Monterey to Ventuna 13.2.1, installer stuck in [EB|LOG:EXITBS:START]

Finally got Ventuna works on my mb. Here's a trick for those with similar hardware. By the time of this post, the kext for the intel wifi shall be the 2.2.0 debug version for Ventuna, otherwise, it gets stuck in the login window. And I disabled AppleIGB.kext as mariettosun pointed out, using...
  2. K

Thanks for the replies. I've removed all the items under the kernel patch and copied in the latest one. With the correct core number set, the problem has been solved. I attached the new config.plist in case someone has a similar issue. Gigabyte X570 I AORUS PRO WIFI AMD 3700X
  3. K

Hello everyone I've created a new APFS volume for Ventuna and run the installer from Monterey. When it restarted, it stuck. Opencore is the latest 0.9.0. I've checked the kernel patches (the cpu core numbers) and all kexts are updated. Monterey 12.6 works on the same config. I've attached the...
  4. K

Today, I finally started building my first Hackintosh.

I DIYed my first PC in 1997 but I am totally a newbie to Hachintosh. Apple had made quite a lot of good products, but in this spring I find none is suitable for me. Many thanks to those guys who made this possible! BTW, my PSU and RAM are still on the way.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.