Search results

1. S

Can't Stop popping and crackling via USB Audio Interface

Okay I have an Update - I tried in all the ports one by one, worked in one of them. No stutters now. Will test out more with Logic Pro and other softwares and update soon... Able to access good audio now.
  2. S

I think all my ports are USB 3.0 or 3.1. When I restart the computer, It works fine for about half a minute then starts crackling. And If I unplug and plug back the USB audio interface it becomes fine for another half a minute but again goes back to crackling. Also tried USB DAC audio port
  3. S

Hey I didn't have Gen 4 but I had Gen 3 so I switched to that... Still nothing...
  4. S

Hey thanks for the reply.. I'll give it a try and look in my BIOS and update
  5. S

Hey I just recently installed AMDHSv5 on my computer.... Everything works perfectly fine except for the audio. The problem is that my on-board Realtek sound card does not work so I use Behringer UCM-22 for audio via USB. But the audio just wouldn't stop crackling and stopping. Things I've...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.