Search results

1. R

Moving to Monterey 12.2 - Keyboard layout changed

Just set up a fresh Monterey 12.2 install on my Gigabyte Aorus x570i board with Ryzen 3700 and RX 6600 (dont forget to set the boot-args right...) and the current OC (0.77). Works like a charm except ethernet. I couldn't get SmallTree to work. Wifi does kinda work with the AirportItlwm kext, but...
  2. R

Gigabyte X570i Pro Wifi no longer booting after BIOS Update to F20

Don't have the time right now to look into it, but my Catalina Installation wouldn't boot after updating the BIOS on my Gigabyte X570i Pro Wifi Motherboard from F12 to F20. Just be aware and save your current BIOS before updating, just in case you need your System urgently right now ;)
  3. R

Gigabyte X570i Pro Wifi wakes up on USB connection

I thought I'd share this for anyone still trying to figure out how to get X570s to sleep or is looking into USB-Mappings: I just noticed today, that my Gigabyte X570i Pro Wifi Motherboard starts up the system if I plug in a device on any USB-Port while the system is completly shut down... kinda...
  4. R

Timesync on Win10 Dual-Boot

I had this weird issue that despite turning on automatic time sync in Win10, the time never was right and I had to manually sync every time I logged into Windows. So, if you have the same problem, here is how to fix it: Go to Services, look for "Windows Time" (W32Time) and set the Startup-Type...
  5. R

Updating OC/Kexts, why would I?

Being new to the whole hackintosh thingy, this is a question for the veterans around here: How frequently do you update your systems in regards to OC and Kexts? I am pretty happy with my current build, everything is working fine (and I mean: exceptionally fine, this is as stable as it can be...
  6. R

Ryzen 7 3700X, Gigabyte Aorus X570i Pro Wifi, Sapphire RX590 Nitro+, Catalina 15.4, OC 0.57, Win 10 Dual Boot

Setup: Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X570i PRO WIFI (rev. 1.0) CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism GPU: Sapphire RX590 Nitro+ OC Memory: GSkill Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 Storage: Samsung 970 EVO M2 500GB, 1000GB EVO 860 (Win10) Case: NZXT H210 MacOS: 10.15.4 OpenCore: 0.5.7...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.