Search results

1. J

Facetime Issue

Update I created a new email address and a new appleID . and did all the wipes on iservices all the key chains gone the nvram reset. oh signed out of everything prior to the cleaning. . and reset. and still just get the cycle on sign in i did get a txt with the number to authenticate and then...
  2. J

Facetime Issue

Both the app store and the iCloud let me sign in. Facetime acts like it is signing in but then without any errors no badpassword no error like i used to get in catalina about needing to call apple for support. Face time ONCE popped up on my iPad for a conformation code it does not seem to ask...
  3. J

You may not install to this volume because the computer is missing a firmware partition

OK i figured out out. Well i used to never have above 4g decoding in my bios. But with im not sure what update it got put there. I turned that on in bios removed the boot arg for pcie 2000 thing. Also saw that my serial port got turned back on so fixed that. And also had to fix from other...
  4. J

You may not install to this volume because the computer is missing a firmware partition

Ok i just tried it too with 0.6.3 and get the same result.. was soo easy when i did the catalina install not sure why big sur is so hard :( ill attach my config.plist
  5. J

Ive tried apfs guid .. journaled guid and always ends the same. If i dont pic a guid it dont tell me its missing firmware. but then it says missing guid lol. /bangs head.
  6. J

Ill do it again right now and take pics with my phone and attach them. give me like 5 mins.
  7. J

i did. i clicked show all so i could click the drive itself. then i clicked erase. and i was given 3 drop downs. i thought i was supposed to see 4 but i cannot remember.
  8. J

Not sure why im getting this when selecting the hd to install. Ive tried both apple format with partition man and os extended jornal with partition map get the same result. Side note. I had Cat installed and working on the drive. It is a SATA drive. Is this maybe the problem? What files from...
  9. J

Problem with iMessage and FaceTime

What exactly did you tell them? um i have a hackintosh and would like you to fix my error? No serious how did you get around them asking you if you had a mac or a hack ?
  10. J

Your Mac has no volumes to recover. help!

I seem to have forgotten my macos password. I updated to OC 6.3 and at first I could not load the Recovery was getting the "OCB: Loadimage failed - Unsupported" . Figured out i was missing a the HfsPlus.efi .. file. now I go to terminal and type resetpassword and it tells me "Your Mac has no...
  11. J

Audio works but Mic not - AppleALC

As far as i understand. The mic never works with our amd motherboards. I could be wrong. But i have a USB Focusrite XLR mic so i dont need the one on the back of the computer.
  12. J

Hackintool shows different SN BSN and UID

Yea ive made sure my config.plist has the generated uid dn and sbn and i was not able to log in to facetime. But i realized that in hackintool it shows those numbers all different and not what i set in the config.plist. I have used the desktop guide and deleted all the files and reset nvram...
  13. J

Does anyone have ACCESS_EFI_XLNC files?

I watched a video about how to copy and modify files from the mac os efi on the windows side. And they show links with a goo.gl link that always goes the same place a broken link. Looks like a reg fix that allows you to just access the mac efi partition tentatively after patching.. but cant...
  14. J

Asus PRIME X570-P Hackintosh Possible? Help please.

This one can be closed as i did get it working. well mostly.
  15. J

WLAN BCM94360NG 802.11ac Bluetooth 4.0 Not showing up

I am so sorry i figured out i bought 2 weifi cards i made my latop a mac it had the m.2 . this one has a Broadcom BCM4352 Azurewave AW-CE123H WiF i+ BT 867Mbps Bluetooth 4.0 Hackintosh and i got wifi working with hackintool .. bluetooth is an issue it sees the phone it prompts to connect and...
  16. J

as an update it looks like mac also sees it. acroding to hackintool. 05:00.0 14E4 43B1 103C 2154 Disabl Broadcom Inc. and subsidiaries BCM4352 802.11ac Wireless Network Adapter Network controller Network controller 0/BYD6@6/BYS6@0 pci14e4,43b1...
  17. J

Are you saying that i need to find an m.2 wifi to usb adapter instead of a m.2 wifi to pci-e ? i have been using a Desktop Wireless Network M.2(NGFF) WiFi Card to PCIe 1X Adapter Converter...
  18. J

I bought this card from amazon and it works perfect in windows 10 win with a m.2 wifi to pcie adapter but in Catalina it does not work. Thought it was a plug and play card for Mac? Network only shows my ethernet. about this mac did not show a wifi or bluethooth card. Is it possibly the m.2...
  19. J

Asus x570-p Install crash Really need some help. at a loss.

I killed my windows 10 activation loading windows 10 from opencore. Not sure what the soloution is to not having that happen agian. Besides just using F8 when i want to load the mac OS. A little frustrating ill have to go buy another windows 10 pro key.
  20. J

Asus x570-p Install crash Really need some help. at a loss.

Why Build the Custom DSTS? it was easy? since the tool did it for me. In the past i had tried to and did not realize there was only 1 file i needed it created now that i know this it was a snap. That and snazzy's video madei t clear you must build it on the machine you going to make the...
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.