Search results

1. J

sound always requires a restart to work

Hello everyone. I am running a Ryzentosh 3600 with MSI 5700XT Evoke, on Gigabyte B450m. Everything works, including sleep. All the latest KEXTs. Except, the only way to get audio to work every day is to reboot. So on the first start, the audio sockets along with displayports don't get...
  2. J

[SOLVED] USB Audio micro pauses and fills up logs

I have USB stutter too with my 5700XT card, mostly with mouse movements. My MB is already on PCIe 3.0 as it doesn't support 4.0. Whatever the issue is, it's related to the GPU.
  3. J

USB devices stuttering & micro freezes, poor rendering performance in Safari. 2700X, RX 5700 XT

I have the same issue. I have read it's related to the DisplayPort settings on 5700XT. You need to turn down the DP version on your card/monitor or something. I can't remember. From what I read people running 5700XT on real Macs are having the same issue. My Ryzentosh is now just languishing...
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.