Search results

1. J

Ryzen Threadripper TRX50

T700 both in 2 and 4TB has given me a lotta headaches on my Trx40. The Z540 works mostly well, though random restarts soon after booting are not uncommon. Though once it passes a one minute mark after reaching desktop, the system is pretty solid - so I suggest go with the WD or other crucial...
  2. J

Ryzen 7000 Testing

Hi everyone, With the progress reported here, am I correct in my understanding that an external DAC wouldn’t have audio issues?
  3. J

Progress with Threadripper 3970x

It seems it’s been made possible https://www.macos86.it/topic/3307-trx40-bare-metal-vanilla-patches-yes-it-worksbutproxmox-is-better/
  4. J

No I run Linux (Manjaro)
  5. J

Haha! The “No :( “ meant I am too lazy to install macOS on VM and wish there’d be some way to boot macOS via boot loader and patches :)
  6. J

No :(
  7. J

I may be able to help too. And similar to what @Grover said, I have very little systems programming experience so I would need detailed instructions as to what to do.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.