Search results

1. C

Project - AMD Radeon Performance Enhanced SSDT

All right, my last post about it since I fixed RX 580 performance: I resetted my SMBIOS to MacPro7,1 since iMac19,1 was giving me some problems with AMDRyzenCPUPowerManagement (And sidecar still doesn't work). When I booted with the old SMBIOS the sleep/wake bug was still here. So I added this...
  2. C

I'm writing so many posts, I'm sorry. I would like to inform you that the issues seems fixed. Now I get 38000 OpenCL and 53000 metal just after boot, without the need to sleep/wake. I was testing Sidecar and I just changed my SMBIOS to iMac19,1: that has solved the problem.
  3. C

Just for trying, i made some other tests with some device properties/SSDT found on original thread. The result is always the same: Before Sleep: OPENCL 29999 - METAL 33820 After Sleep: OPENCL 36336 - METAL 51144 I also tested OpenCL on Windows and the result is very different: OpenCL 48126...
  4. C

Oh ok sorry, i misunderstood your words. Anyway, i made some tests and i tried every method to see if there were any differences. With all the methods (also without ssdt or kext) i have the same results, OpenCL at 30000 and Metal at 38000, so there isn't any improvement. The strange thing is...
  5. C

So do you suggest to use this SSDT instead of RadeonBoost for RX 580 (Polaris)?
  6. C

I just bought an RX 580. Should i use RadeonBoost.kext or this SSDT/DeviceProperty Injection? RadeonBoost has different properties (Except for the integrated AGPM Injector) so i would know what is better to get true performance.
  7. C

Catalina 10.15.5 usb mouse stuttering and general lag

I've installed macos catalina 10.15.5 on a Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro with a Ryzen 5 2600, following dortania's opencore guide. Everything works but i'm experiencing a general lag, and it's more evident with mouse movements. I have a nvidia gt 710 and i initially thought that it could be the cause...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.