Search results

1. silvergraphs

Successfull clean-install update to Sonoma on my Hackintosh

Hi there, I've updated from macOS Big Sur previously installed on 2022 to Sonoma with Dortania guide with a clean-install, building my EFI from scratch Things not working: Bluetooth dongle (because is 5.0 and i think osx not support) AirDrop (due BT dongle not works) Wi-Fi due my MB doesn't...
  2. silvergraphs

Stuck on here

Hi there Trying to install Sonoma 14 latest release And also OC latest release Used Dortania Guide for config.plist configuration Stuck on here: bios: Disabled Serial port Disabled Above 4G (and added param in nvram args) Enabled XHCI handoff Anyone can help me?
  3. silvergraphs

CSR Bluetooth Dongle Problems

Hello, i have problems with this USB 5.0 CSR dongle, it works perfect on Windows but on OSX in my hackintosh nope. First of all, the device is not recognized by the system (the Bluetooth logo does not even appear in configuration, but if I disconnect and reconnect it several times on the same...
  4. silvergraphs

Bluetooth Dongle

Hello guys, i bought a Bluetooth Dongle CSR v5.0 it works perfectly on Windows but does appear nothing on OSX, i have Big Sur, any way to fix it?
  5. silvergraphs

NVMe SSD slow boot on Big Sur

Hello, as the title says, i have a problem with my Hackintosh, my NVMe is very slow on OSX booting, it takes up to 45 seconds to boot compared to Windows booting that takes up 15 seconds or less. Any way to fix it? My specs: AMD R5 1600AF 16GB RAM DDR4 RX 570 4GB XPG SPECTRIX S40G NVmE 256GB...
  6. silvergraphs

is big sur stable for development?

this is the question
  7. silvergraphs

NTFS drives only shows folders on Finder

Any fix to this? Im using FUSE 3.11.0 and ntfs-3g
  8. silvergraphs

Windows Fast Startup Mode issues

I have dual boot installation on same SSD, both Windows and macOS, with OpenCore 0.6.0. By enabling Windows Fast Startup feature, it gives me various problems on Catalina. When I restart instead of shutting down from Windows these problems do not appear (because this feature only applies to...
  9. silvergraphs

I have this error installing Catalina

How to fix? Clean install on ssd with apfs and with OpenCore 0.6.0 this happens on the 2nd restart after downloaded OS files Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. silvergraphs

'Other' high consumption of the disk

What is this Other content?? Any way to delete it? Thank you.
  11. silvergraphs

Poor performance

In any operation of copy, paste, or doing something with development tools (like npm install) it takes much longer than normal, what could be the problem? Important: I am using HDD disks for some operations, but when I do operations also on the SSD they are somewhat slow, or to perform...
  12. silvergraphs

Dual Boot Windows & macOS

Hi guys, previously had a dual boot installation of Windows and macOS, everything worked fine at the time of boot, I select from the BIOS, not from the OpenCore menu, which system wanted to boot, whether Windows (Windows Boot Manager) or OpenCore, but from one day to the next (I think it was...
  13. silvergraphs

GPU poor performance, is it because of Hackintosh?

Hello friends, as the title says, I notice that the performance of my GPU is much worse in macOS than in Windows, even when using programs and others in macOS it is relatively fluid but it shows a bit strange. As if there was a loss of performance. I assumed this was for the hertz difference on...
  14. silvergraphs

Strange mouse input

As I describe it in the title, I have a very different entry in macOS than in Windows (obviously) but, can it be solved in any way? It is a bit annoying, since the mouse is moving at a slow speed and slowly it is as if the sensitivity was raised without touching anything, all this every time the...
  15. silvergraphs

Sudden slowness

I notice that my system works well, but on certain occasions it starts to jerk, and after a few seconds it returns to normal, for example sometimes I am listening to music and programming in Visual Studio Code and suddenly everything slows down, the music , it starts to lag, the cursor, and...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.