Search results

1. Z

Sleep broken in 11.6.1

Hi folks, I have a sleep issue once I update to 11.6.1 from the previous version (probably 11.4) The machine will fail to sleep: When I choose sleep, the screen goes black, keyboard light goes out after 10 sec and I can hear a beep from the motherboard like normal sleep would do. (We could...
  2. Z

Can't install with macos journaled extended?

Hi folks, Today I was trying to reinstall the system to create a partition for windows. I already have the installation USB and tested EFI files. However, the installation can only be executed when I format the whole disk as APFS. As long as I try to use macos journaled extended, the...
  3. Z

Blinking underscore before boot picker

Today I did a clean re-install of Big Sur 11.2.1 because I messed up with my windows partition. I wipe my whole ssd in the bios and did a clean installation with my working EFI files. I copy my EFI from my old system which is fully tested and make an installation USB based on it. After...
  4. Z

Instant wake up after sleep

Here is the result from wake up log: 2021-01-23 04:12:52.869925-0500 localhost kernel[0]: (AppleACPIPlatform) AppleACPIPlatformPower Wake reason: GPP2 GPP3 GPP4 GPP5 GPP6 GPP7 GPP9 X162 GPPA GPPB GPPC GPPD GPPE GPPF GP10 GP11 2021-01-23 04:12:52.869927-0500 localhost kernel[0]...
  5. Z

11.1 Weird wake up issue and shut down issue

Today I updated from OC 0.59 directly to OC 0.65 under Catalina 10.15.7. Everything looks good. Then I OTA upgrade to Big Sur 11.1. Almost everything works except wake up and shut down. My motherboard is ASUS crosshair viii impact(X570) and CPU is 3900X. I had a USB map created in Catalina which...
  6. Z

Opencore bootloader disappeared in BIOS after BIOS updating

Hi everyone, really need some help here. I upgraded my bios today and then the opencore option is gone in my bios bootable list. I installed catalina and windows on the same ssd. Before flashing the bios, everything is fine. I can boot into opencore and choose windows partition or MacOS...
  7. Z

Install problem - stuck on forcing cs_runtime for entitlement: com.apple.private.security.kext-management

Hi everyone! I'm new to Hackintosh and it's my first build. Right now I failed to install the OS. It stuck on forcing cs_runtime for entitlement com.apple.private.security.kext-management. I did a little bit search that it's a problem related to xfx graphics card. However I'm running a...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.