Search results

1. A

First Hackintosh | Ryzen 5 3600 | MSI B450 GAMING PLUS MAX | Radeon 5600 XT

Hi, I am interested in how you fixed your sleep. You write "After certain SSDTs and kexts, I have sleep fully working now." I have a Aorus B450-i ITX and have big problems with sleep, also not able to patch USB. Have to disable all XHCO and leave PTXH ports.
  2. A

Fixing Bluetooth and Sleep (almost) on MSI B450i Gaming AC

Regarding sleep I alsofound the only option was to disable XHC0 with a kext. Luckily the WIFI/BT is on the PTXH controller, but I loose 2 USB ports back. This is not really a good solution but it lets your machine sleep at least. I am testing this solution from another forum member. Can't...
  3. A

[Success] R7 3700X + ASUS B450M-PLUS GAMING + SAPPHIRE RX580

Thanks! So you have no sleep problems? I see no USBPorts.kext in your EFI folder, so how are you mapping your USB ports? I have a problem with mapping XCH0 ports and had to disable XHCO and only use PTXH ports.
  4. A

[Success] R7 3700X + ASUS B450M-PLUS GAMING + SAPPHIRE RX580

Hi would you care to share your EFI folder? I have problems with sleep on my same mobo.
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.