Search results

1. V

Ryzen 7000 Testing

Hi everyone, good to see you! I could use some advice. On Ventura/Sonoma with Ryzentosh, is there a decent solution for virtualization? Not necessarily VirtualBox, anything that works is fine. UPDATE: I think there is something with Docker and Virtualbox 6 but I don't try it yet! For now I just...
  2. V

Ryzen 7000 Testing

Exactly! if you need it just for gaming is the best option. I'm waiting for it in Europe... still nothing T.T
  3. V

Ryzen 7000 Testing

Can I ask if you ever had problems with IOREG like freezing or slowing down? for me on Ventura I have to wait a lot of minute before I can see it and it's always slow, to take a save I spend like 5 minutes xD and my ioreg is very large, like 150MB
  4. V

Ryzen 7000 Testing

Fully agree! By the way, I can't use just the kext because I need to rename in ACPI one of the controller XHC0, they have the same IOName so the kext can't recognize which one is under GPP1 or GP13 I think. In fact when I extract usbports from hackintool (Hackintool don't use pcidebug but...
  5. V

Ryzen 7000 Testing

thanks for the reply master! In the end I chose to build directly an ssdt based on the old one from my B550 Vision D (that you made) and to turn off the controller and recreate everything with new name because I have two XHC0 controller, one from GP13 and one from GPP1. I think it's not good to...
  6. V

Ryzen 7000 Testing

ye! exactly what I did. Meantime I tried the patch and nothing changes... so it's not the same problem. Thanks anyway. I will find another method than usbmap kext for usbmapping because i can't always do this everytime xD
  7. V

Ryzen 7000 Testing

Asus ProArt x570 Creator, VENTURA 13.2 PCIdebug-bug xD @CaseySJ hi! Introduction: I don't have any problems of device that dissapears when I enable my MapleRidge thunderbolt on x570 like the problem on x670 but I encounter a strange problem yesterday using my usbmap.kext that contain this...
  8. V

No Wifi/Bluetooth/Ethernet on ASUS PROART X570-CREATOR WIFI

alrady tested both, 3 and 2.1 It's not a version problem. it's seems there is something that make ioreg reading freeze. Maybe something like bluetoothd process or somethink else. I will try to reenable wifi and bluetooth controller from the bios. My efi is ready and everything works perfectly...
  9. V

Krisp AI AMD fix, updated for all versions

any idea to make it works also inside Discord? this is the one I patched with AMDFRIEND but after this patch it dissapears from discord, it's the only way I know to use discord on ryzentosh. "/Users/proshimmia/Library/Application\...
  10. V

right now I'm on Ventura without any problem except that IOREG freeze, I can't use it and I don't know why. I'm trying to make a good usb map and then I will try to figure out what is make ioreg service freaking out.
  11. V

I saw that you have Asus ProArt x570 Creator too. Did you try it?
  12. V

Thanks silk. Right now I'm on Big Sur. I will try without device-id and just with the dk.e1000=0 bootarg. I think that the SSDT-I255.aml it's just to spoof the device-id, can you share it with me just to make sure? ssdt or device-id on devprop it's the same. For AQC113 on Big Sur there is...
  13. V

ASUS ProArt X570-Creator Wifi with TB4

I have this build too. I saw your efi and I think you have to update your kernel patch... I solved the problem using OCAT. I also saw that you have kernel quirk "AppleXCPMForceBoost"... why?... use this settings below and let me know
  14. V

Hi there! I'm working on this build too. There are many things to consider. Right now I'm on Big Sur too but I'm going to update to VENTURA. For Big Sur the i225-v ethernet controller works only if you use this boot-args "dk.e1000=0" and add in Device Prop the device-id "F3158680" or "F2150000"...
  15. V

Ryzen 7000 Testing

ok thank you! I'm trying to figure out how to make it work on big sur. I buy Asus ProArt x570 with this AQC113CS NBase-T/IEEE 802.3bz Ethernet Controller [AQtion] - ID:0x94c0 I tried the quirk and nothing. I tried also to add this in DP this but nothing: any idea?
  16. V

Ryzen 7000 Testing

Hi @CaseySJ is this valid also for Big Sur? I see MinKernel 21 (Monterey)
  17. V

USB don't work properly 10.13.1

same story here, i think it's just a different way to setup usb on high sierra... something missing maybe. Hope to buy a new gpu and switch to mojave or catalina soon
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.