Search results

1. savage001

Gaming

Good day to all, I just thought I would fit up Minecraft (Vanilla) on my rig and it runs ok but I honestly thought I would get more FPS. Stats show 100% GPU usage. I have tried algrey - _mtrr_update_action fix PAT - 10.13/10.14/10.15/11.0/12.0/13.0/14.0 and Shaneee - _mtrr_update_action fix PAT...
  2. savage001

Sanity check

Good day to all, I just thought I would fit up Minecraft on my rig and it runs ok but I honestly thought I would get more FPS. Stats show 100% GPU usage. I have tried algrey - _mtrr_update_action fix PAT - 10.13/10.14/10.15/11.0/12.0/13.0/14.0 and Shaneee - _mtrr_update_action fix PAT -...
  3. savage001

CPU Temps

Hey all. I’ve got a Ryzen 9 5900x and in macOS according to the AMD Power Gadget it runs at around 55 degrees at idle. Is this normal for this chip or do I have an issue somewhere? RadeonGadget says my GPU is at 45 degrees so I’m not concerned about that. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. savage001

Ventura 13.3 22E5236f

Good afternoon all, Has anyone tested 22E5236f yet on AMD?
  5. savage001

AMDRyzenCPUPowerManagement.kext

Is anyone else having this issue? Ventura Beta 3 Only happens at login, if i choose quit then reopen the app manually it works fine.
  6. savage001

Non working apps after 12.3 beta 1

So I have not seen anyone mention anything so it could be just me. After updating to 12.3 beta 1 I have noticed Google Chrome, GitHub Desktop and Logitech GHub no longer work. I have tried to remove and reinstall with no luck. Is anyone else having issues with these apps or others?
  7. savage001

Super fast animations

So i booted up for the first time in a while and i have noticed that everything is running super fast. The video on the app store is supposed to be 15 seconds long but finishes just after about 6 seconds. Even the cursor here is blinking twice as fast as it should. What can i check?
  8. savage001

Upgrade path to success

So fingers crossed I’ll hopefully soon be getting my hands on a Ryzen 7 5800X and a Gigabyte Aorus Radeon RX 6800 XT Master 16GB GPU. Currently have a rx580 and a R5 3600. What would I need to do before powering down to replace parts to ensure successful boot? Just change the core count patch...
  9. savage001

CPU Power AMD Ryzen 5 3600

So this is my first ever amd build and while dusting it out the other day I realised 2 things. I am running two 6 pins to my GPU from the same cable (y-cable) I do have another one I can put in so I have two separate power lines coming from PSU as I’ve read that it’s better for the GPU and PSU...
  10. savage001

Help decide which AIO

As the title states I’m having trouble deciding between 2 aio cpu coolers for my ryzen 5 3600 build. I have a gigabyte motherboard and Phanteks case with Phanteks rgb fans. The AIOs I’m deciding between are Phanteks Glacier One 280MP D-RGB AIO and Gigabyte Aorus Waterforce X 280 ARGB AIO CPU...
  11. savage001

macOS 12

Has anyone tried the beta yet? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. savage001

Clover 5134 black screen

Has anyone else that is using clover updated to 5134 yet? If so what changes need to be made? I boot to black screen after clover GUI Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. savage001

No sleep and shut down restarts

So after a while of being away (no monitor) I’m back and I’ve updated to newest 11.4 beta 1, latest clover and kexts. I believe I used to have sleep working but now it either instant wakes or wakes after a short period. While it does sleep for the short period my ram leds stay on as well. Also...
  14. savage001

Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO WIFI

System Specs: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro WiFi BIOS (F31H) AMD Ryzen 5 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32 GB (2x16 GB) 3600 Sapphire NITRO+ Radeon RX 580 8GD5 Special Edition Broadcom DW1820A New WiFi Fenvi BCM94360NG. 2 x Samsung 970 EVO NVMe - macOS Big Sur / Windows 10 Clover Bootloader What works...
  15. savage001

USB port mapping

Hi all. I have tried mapping my ports with hackintool but it leaves some ports behind that I want disabled (which I did remove) which I believe is what is causing sleep to not work. So my questions is, what is the best way to map / remove USB ports on AMD? I believe this is the last thing I need...
  16. savage001

Clover Experimental Patches

Hi all, I’m putting a call out to see if anyone has the skills/knowledge to convert the latest experimental patches for OpenCore to Clover. I and others am working with Clover devs on insanelymac to get Big Sur booting on AMD with Clover with OpenCore integration but I feel the OC patches may...
  17. savage001

AMD Patched DSDT

As the title suggest, should we patch our DSDT as per normal like on a intel hack? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. savage001

Big Sur Beta 6

Successful clean install.
  19. savage001

First Ryzentosh

So as the title states I have finally finished building my first Ryzen based PC. It’s taken a while to get parts plus 2 faulty motherboards but it’s finally done, for now. So I am wondering if I should go straight for Big Sur or Go with Catalina first? If I go with Catalina where is the best...
  20. savage001

State of ryzentosh?

My Skylake rig is starting to fail me so I’m thinking of switching to AMD but would like to know the state of hackintoshing AMD like what features do and don’t work like cpu Power management, audio etc.. I’m thinking about getting a gigabyte x570 gaming x and a ryzen 5 3600x. Sent from my...
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.