Search results

1. D

Please Help, Chinese Mobo with Xeon, cannot solve Power Management, Instant wake on sleep.

Hello and Happy New Year to everybody. I manage to install, boot and update to Sonoma my new rig. I followed Dortania Guide as closely as I could, but cannot fix Power Management, every time I send to sleep the machine instantly resumes. I still can't get what I am doing wrong. Machine...
  2. D

Installer not booting, Haswell E on chinese Mobo

Hello everybody, I am struggling with my new computer. Build everything using dortania guide, and make all pass through OCAT to assure results.. No luck. Always stuck and can't get to installer. Please help. Mobo: MAchinist X99-MR9a PRO MAX v1.2 CPU Xeon E5 2696 v3 Bios AMI 5.11 GPU: Radeon...
  3. D

Opencore Boot Installer stuck on underscore, no blinking cursor, black screen.

Hello, I am struggling with Opencore on High Sierra Installer. Can't make it run, Always stuck, and sanitycheckers are telling me that the config.plist is ok. Opencore 0.9.4 Intel i7-2600k P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 GTX 980 I have also a RocketRAID 2720 SAS Please Help.
  4. D

Hello everybody! This is my first post.

Hello everybody. I am a hackintosh enthusiast from Uruguay, learning from mistakes, and all contributions that community make every day. Have a nice, and productive day. May all hackintoshes will boot, work well and not crashing! haha. Regards.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.