Search results

1. P

John's Asus X570 I Gaming EFI (Works on MOST Asus X570 & B550 Motherboards)

EDIT: No clue what I did differently, but was able to install it successfully and boots perfectly with Big Sur. If I want to upgrade to Monterey, can I just install it from the App Store?
  2. P

X570 Aorus Elite WiFi, 3700X, Vega 56, Mojave to Monterey

Did this help make your install successful? I have the same Mobo and it's driving me crazy that I can't get it running again. update: nevermind! don't know what I did differently, but currently installing Big Sur!
  3. P

Need help with 11.5.1 to 11.6.1

Will test it again today. I tried the Intel pkg, but Round 600, here we go baby.
  4. P

Legit don't know what I am doing wrong and am at a lost. Created a Bootable USB via Windows with the Dortania guide + Shaneee's reconfig of my EFI and still no luck. Hanging on the Apple Logo after booting OC fine.
  5. P

Are you telling me that this could've been the issue the entire time? I'm downloading an M1 version of the OS? If this is the case, I am INCREDIBLY embarrassed. Gonna try that out. Thanks for being patient with me Shane! update: still hanging on the same issue :( update #2: I have a stupid...
  6. P

I think that's the worst part: I'm doing this on my M1 MBP. I thought it might've been a corrupt installer, but I don't know what's happening. I'm confident I'm doing everything right. Tried with 4 different USB drives with your updated EFI folder as well, no luck.
  7. P

Followed the guide properly, took my time, let the progress complete, and still no good. i did it with 2 different Installer.apps, no good :(
  8. P

Yep! following it step by step. Will try again tonight! I appreciate the help and responses Shaneee!
  9. P

I have a feeling it might be my bootable USB at this point. I tried his EFI, edited everything necessary through his post meticulously, but no good. still hanging on the apple logo. Am I just creating it horribly?
  10. P

Clearing NVRAM appeared, but it didn't produce anything different sadly.
  11. P

Sadly Shaneee, still no luck. It hangs on the Apple logo after selecting installation icon in OC.
  12. P

Hello Shane! I threw it in my USB stick, but it's still hanging on the Apple logo sadly. Still no luck. I wonder if it's the bootable USB that is the issue?
  13. P

Hey everyone, I haven't been using my AMD Ryzentosh for some time now because it was my main work machine especially with the whole distance working thing and now that I do have some time to spare, I definitely want to try to get it up and running again. Sadly, for some reason, the OS does NOT...
  14. P

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Gonna test out the rebuild, but worst case scenario, I'll just install a whole new copy on a new SSD. Thanks for all the help @AudioGod!
  15. P

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Yep. Following your bios setting on the first page helped my computer boot back up when I encountered the problem for the first time. I followed your advice, shut it down from the USB installer and it shutdown properly....what in the world. Any suggestions as to how to reinstall without losing...
  16. P

Sadly, the onboard wi-fi was a bit slower. the Fenvi card is victorious for now. Hopefully, I did it properly this time.
  17. P

Would you recommend using it over the t919? Because that is the exact card i have installed HAH.
  18. P

thanks so much man! I appreciate all this hard work you've done for me! both downloaded and I'm gonna load in the nonwifi one right tnow
  19. P

Oh damn, you didn't have to! I have a fenvi card installed that has Bluetooth and wifi working perfectly, but I appreciate the big help man!
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.