1. V

Stuck after picker

Appreciate your help.
  2. V

Stuck after picker selection in OC

is your bios set to UEFI and not CSM?
  3. V

Stuck after picker

Thank you. Your config is working!!! what was I doing wrong?
  4. V

Stuck after picker

Radeon RX 580
  5. V

Stuck after picker

Hey guys! I need someone to help me with this issue. After selecting Macintosh HD I get stuck at this screen shot below. Using OC 0.8.8. (fyi OC 0.7.1 works without any issues.) Hardware: MSI Gaming Plus X570 Ryzen AMD Ryzen 9 3900x 12 Core Log: https://pastebin.com/8rK4gUSP Hopefully...
  6. V

Change CPU name on Catalina

@Shaneee @Aluveitie Thanks guys.
  7. V

In about my mac - its only displaying Processor: 3.8 GHz and nothing after that. When I open the processor.string file there is no string for that.
  8. V

iMac1,1 - English (american)
  9. V

FaceTime Error

Does anyone know how to fix this issue. After attempting to connect to FaceTime I get this error. iCloud, iTunes and iMessage working without any issues.
  10. V

And the file was copied back into place? Your file looks different to mine. @Shaneee Were you able to figure why you have a different looking file than the one above in the pic? I have the same issue.
  11. V

USB-XHC Preventing Windows to Boot

Did you try what Shaneee posted above?
  12. V

Boot Win10 with OC 0.59

You may want to share your EFI so we can see what is have in it.
  13. V

Fantastic!! This did the trick. You are great.
  14. V

I have installed USB-XHC.aml from this form (for all X570 boards). It mapped out all my USBs and everything is working on the Mac OS side. However, it is preventing me to boot into Windows from OpenCore Boot Menu as it seems config is applying it to the windows boot. Said that, how can I prevent...
  15. V

Ryzen 3500x |msi b450m mortar max|oc0.57|catalina 10.15.4

Were you able to get sleep to work?
  16. V

USB Map for GB X570 AORUS Pro MB

After 2 days of going crazy and trying everything, I discover this forum today. Thank you, this worked on my X570 Gaming Plus MSI!!!!!
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.