Search results

1. A

[SOLVED] Multiple displays working?

Strange result, but perhaps it will help someone else: Used all this as an excuse to move from OC 0.5.8 to 0.6.3. That's done but (as expected) it didn't fix the multi-display issue and didn't allow WEG to load. What did work was changing from iMacPro1,1 to MacPro7,1. With that done, I appear...
  2. A

Ah, that looks like the way to go. My basic configuration worked perfectly without WEG so never went down that route. Unfortunately it's not well documented so I'll have to hack at this tomorrow. Right now I'm seeing "OC: Prelink injection WhateverGreen.kext () - Invalid Parameter" which seems...
  3. A

Hi All, I've been running a Catalina Ryzentosh for some time now. Works really well. Tonight I tried adding a second display though, and it's not recognized. I'm using an Radeon RX570 with a primary display connected to the first DP. As I recall, the display would only work with that first port...
  4. A

Catalina 10.15.6

Sure, let me know if it helps.
  5. A

Catalina 10.15.6

Was flawless for me as well, thanks for confirming before I tried it. On the other hand, updating my mobo to the latest BIOS (2.80) removed the "Above 4G Decoding" option and seemed to rearrange some other things. That was not a win, so reverted.
  6. A

Catalina 10.15.6

Awesome. @sandflea mentions that i t worked for him in another thread ("sleep not working") as well, so here goes... thanks!
  7. A

Catalina 10.15.6

Anyone tried this update yet? Going from 10.15.4 -> 10.15.5 was flawless but I'd rather not be first to try .6 on the existing Vanilla patches. Thanks!
  8. A

10.15.5 Released

Updated from 10.15.4 to 10.15.5 just now. Flawless. This is such a change from the Hackintosh world of five years ago. Thinking about swapping hardware with my primary Ubuntu system (X570 board, 3900X, 64GB). Woot!
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.