Search results

1. R

Lag using usb wifi adapter (Ryzen 5 3600/B450/RX 5700 XT)

I used steps 2-5 in the below link -- you will need a USB 2.0 and a USB 3.x device. I used a mouse dongle for USB 2.0 and a USB 3 flash drive (just be sure your flash drive supports 3.0 if you use one). https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/the-new-beginners-guide-to-usb-port-configuration.286553/
  2. R

Gaming with AMD hackintosh - World of Warcraft

Interesting - hearing stories about poor gpu performance and low fps on ryzentoshes has kept me from going that route... i'm on fence whether to go for a 3600x or 3600xt or just go with i5 10600k ... on my current intel hackintosh i tried both oc and clover and i get slightly better cinebench...
  3. R

Lag using usb wifi adapter (Ryzen 5 3600/B450/RX 5700 XT)

I had same issue on my intel hackintosh -- i ended up mapping my own usb ports and creating my own usb kext via hackintool and the laggy behaviour stopped -- however something still happens which is that my speed drops from 200mbps to 30 mbps after sleep ... i opted to get a wifi extender and...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.