Search results

1. E

Fenvi HB1200 no BT

Hello everyone, Recently I have purchased fenvi hb1200 pci-e card, that Is suppose to work out of the box. The issue is that even though WiFi is working properly, Bluetooth isn’t. I have tried 2 different USB ports and neither of them made Bluetooth function. Has anyone else encountered this...
  2. E

Error while compiling SSDT-EC-USBX

Hello, I ran into an issue while compiling SSDT-EC-USBX while using MaciASL, every time I'm trying to compile information for 0.5.8 build I receive : 59, 4096, syntax error, unexpected '(' 59, 4096, syntax error, unexpected '(' 59, 4096, Invalid character (0x3D), expecting ASL keyword or name...
  3. E

Wireless Dongle(T3U) issues

Evening, The problem I have encountered is short and simple (yet, at least I hope so). After a couple of weeks of macOS usage I came across an issue where my wifi dongle (T3U) would cause CPU to spike even 3 or so seconds, making whole OS unresponsive, or if responsive, making it feel like I'm...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.