Search results

1. A

AMD Rayon R7 5800H Install Monterey kernel Panic

Regarding enabling AMD I2C trackpads, has anyone tried this fork of VoodooI2C from the same devs of Whateverred? It's got something to do with adding AMD support in some of its latest commits apparently. Unfortunately will need some compiling work to make it into a kext so I haven't tried it...
  2. A

AMD Ryzen R9 5900HX+6600m Install Monterey kernel Panic

Does anyone know if the 6900hx version of HX90G, the HX99G will also work the same way as 5900hx version? Would be pretty interested in getting the 6900hx version if it also works the same way. Both of them also uses the 6600M.
  3. A

yea noticed that too...Very unfortunate but I guess that has to do with it being a custom unit
  4. A

@Jo-Toku Just want to let you know I just went on HP's site and apparently there's an option to spec the Fury 15 G8 to your own custom specs. So I just went with some minimal options plus the W6600M option ticked. The price turned out to be not so bad, around $2300-2400ish. Definitely not a bad...
  5. A

Does that thing even has a MUX switch which enables the W6600M to be used in Mac?
  6. A

@zxc2689963 Just wondering have you tried 12.1 instead of 12.3.1 ? Think Monterey has made some changes from 12.3 and onwards.
  7. A

Although you have the same CPU, you lack a compatible GPU as OP (you have a 3060 right?), then this post doesn't apply to you, and you still won't be able to Hackintosh.
  8. A

These are the 3 Radeon X6000 kexts under Monterey S/L/E
  9. A

May I join in for discussions and possibly further development? Since we're now kinda stuck on driving all 8 cores under Monterey. But under Big Sur, all 8 cores are recognised. Why not now focus on trying Jo-Toku's suggestion to drive 6600M under Big Sur or Catalina and see if this works?
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.