Search results

1. discordt

10.14/10.15 RX580 Mouse LAG with 3 monitors.

Thank you for your reply, but I havn't PCI 4. It seems only 3.0 and below.
  2. discordt

So, I have clean install Catalina 10.15.5, but the problem is still there. Cursor is lagging when it came across text (usually in Telegram like in the video above), and lagging when I do drag and drop links in Mail application. I also noticed, that cursor sometimes is slowing down, and when it...
  3. discordt

Ryzen 3500x |msi b450m mortar max|oc0.57|catalina 10.15.4

Thanks @wodeyaocai1 Just unplugged all my USB Devices from XHC0 and sleep works now. Also added "darkwake=0" to bootargs.
  4. discordt

I have mouse lag too, but it looks horrible when cursor is changing. Cursor is slowing down: Some people solved this issue by switching to DisplayPort cable and changing DisplayPort Version to 1.1 (right on the monitor), but it's not working for me.
  5. discordt

What cables are you using? And what resolutions? I heard some people have mouse lag issues with HDMI connection to 4K monitor.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.