Search results

1. priceless

Configuring a dual boot Ryzentosh

So I finally pulled the trigger on the dual boot Ryzentosh. I ordered the following: MSI B550I Gaming Edge WiFi AMD Ryzen 3900X 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz 512GB Sabrent Rocket M.2 SSD (for Mac OS) 500GB Kingston A2000 M.2 SSD (for Windows) Corsair SF600 Platinum Plus the...
  2. priceless

So the first B550 ITX motherboards are appearing right now. The MSI MPG B550I Gaming Edge WiFi looks most interesting to me because it has an optical audio output, which none of the other ITX boards have. I'm still rocking a Logitech Z-5500. I ordered a Louqe Ghost S1 case instead of a Dan A1...
  3. priceless

I did some more research and it looks like the Asus RoG Strix B450-I Gaming is the only logical choice available right now. It's the only B450 ITX board that has two M.2 slots. I don't need the extra features of X570 (PCIe 4.0, 64GB memory, WiFi 6). The only thing I'd be missing is USB type C...
  4. priceless

Looks like the X570 Phantom Gaming-ITX/TB3 has only one M.2 slot, which rules it out for me. I'm not sure I need Thunderbolt really. I use USB-C all the time (e.g. display) but I don't think I've ever used any Thunderbolt specific features. What would I need it for?
  5. priceless

Is that random regardless of board/chipset/whatever, or are there certain boards proven to be more reliable? I'm not concerned with the SSD performance for Windows that much, because it doesn't matter that much in games. However I wouldn't want it to reduce graphics performance by taking...
  6. priceless

Ryzen 9 3900X, ASRock X570 ITX/TB3, Sapphire RX 5500 Pulse, Catalina

Hey, nice build! I'm wondering what made you choose this motherboard? Does it have a specific chip that others don't? Or is it the TB3 you wanted? I'm considering a similar build but not yet sure what motherboard to pick.
  7. priceless

Recently I was live streaming my work (software development) on my 2019 MacBook Pro 2.4ghz. It was really struggling to keep up and sounded like it was about to take off. I felt it was a little sluggish before but this time it was really noticeable. So I decided to take the plunge and go...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.