1. F

Monitor no longer sleeps after 10.15.7 19H15 update

So then it's safe?
  2. F

RAM Frequency lower than it should be

Brilliant, thanks @Aluveitie!
  3. F

RAM Frequency lower than it should be

Hi, My build currently uses 2x16GB Team Group Delta RGB DDR4 3200 PC4-25600 (https://www.teamgroupinc.com/en/product/delta-rgb-ddr4) As per the specs, I would expect them to run at 3200 Mhz, but on the System Information I see them reported as 2400 I only get 1200 on Geekbench: This is a...
  4. F

Opencore help for real noob

USB
  5. F

USB Map for GB X570 AORUS Pro MB

Also MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge?
  6. F

Opencore help for real noob

Kext should be on OC/Kexts. Then, Run the Clean Snapshot function(Cmd/Ctrl + Shift + R and point it at your EFI/OC folder), This will remove all the entries from the config.plist and then adds all your SSDTs, Kexts and Firmware drivers to the config I was there today last week, best of luck!
  7. F

Stuck on [EB|#LOG:EXITBS:START]

Yeah, that was my first thought as well. Tried all combinations
  8. F

Greetings from Barcelona

Hi all, My name is Antoni, and I am from Barcelona. I've been mac user for a few years now, and I recently put myself into building a humble hackintosh. Even though my formal background is Economics and Business Adminstration, I've always been passionate with computers. Currently working as...
  9. F

Stuck on [EB|#LOG:EXITBS:START]

Hi guys, For the last couple of weeks, I have been trying to get my Hackintosh running. My specs are: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge WI-Fi AsRock Phantom Gaming D Radeon RX570 AMD Ryzen 5 3600 I'm using OpenCore 0.5.8 and 0.5.6. I've been following dortania's guides and a few other pages before...
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.