Search results

1. xr.shadowz

Laptop issue

I really dont care about getting graphics working properly but i need help. I have tried fixing this issue a long time ago. The issue: Laptop keyboard and touchpad not working. If I get them to work it wouldn't detect the hard drive. If i try getting the keyboard and touchpad to work after...
  2. xr.shadowz

Need help

So i still havent fix my laptop keyboard issue. Device: Hp 17-ca10007ca Processor: Ryzen 3 3200u Storage: 2tb Wdc Laptop keyboard bios: \_SB.PCI0.SBRG.PS2K I believe i need a kext made for this so can someone help
  3. xr.shadowz

I might attempt to get the new mac os running on ryzen

it might be a challenge but I will try
  4. xr.shadowz

I was able to make a Hackintosh using my Ryzen Laptop but with a few major issues

Motherboard-85B3 CPU: Ryzen 3 3200U Laptop model- Hp 17-ca1007ca Look it up if u want full specs. (btw i am kinda a noob when i did my hackintosh) It took me 2 months to figure out the issue and part of those 2 months is to figure out the internal keyboard and touchpad not working issue. Still...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.