Search results

1. D

OS X Mavericks on an Ryzen 5 3600

Hey, would it be Possible to Install OS X Mavericks on an Ryzen 5 3600?
  2. D

Solved Weird Graphics Issues

Hello, After i failed installing Mounterey i tried it with High Sierra. High Sierra is the Best Option Because its the Last OS That Supports my Radeon 4870 Graphics Card. Now i have the Problem that macOS Says i have 2 Monitors Plugged in, But i dont. The First Monitor is VGA-Monitor and the...
  3. D

Kernel Panic on Boot

Hey, I have the problem that, when i try to boot into macos 12.0.1 i get an kernel panic. (See Attachment) That happened after i installed the opencore root patches for my graphics card. Panic: https://img.amd-osx.com/i/sKGD Hope Someone can help
  4. D

Infinite Recovery Boot After OpenCore Legacy Patcher Install

Hello, I just started to Hackintosh Again. Now i have the problem that when i apply the opencore Legacy patcher Patch for Terascale1 for my old Radeon macOS is booting in the recovery os not in the normal operating system. I had the newest opencore Version ans Mounterey 12.3.1 Hope someone...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.