Search results

1. I

Is it ok that my graphics card (RX580) is not showing up on the About this Mac page ?

Yes , the ports are right. So I should not be worried about it. Is the performance still be the same?
  2. I

Is it ok that my graphics card (RX580) is not showing up on the About this Mac page ?

But how will I get my GPU to work properly ? and how I get Facetime , messages working?
  3. I

I didn't remove the Serial because it's not valid , could you help me with that to?
  4. I

I didn't change nothing and here are my bios settings
  5. I

Hi ! I connect the display with HDMI trough the GPU's port. So how can I solve this issue ?
  6. I

My GPU is not showing up on the About this Mac page or can I make to show it ?
  7. I

[EB|#LOG:EXITBS:START] error macos Monterey

Just solved it by replacing the Monterey recovery with Big Sur. On Big Sur the format worked so after I put back the Monterey recovery. Now I'm installing it and everything seems to work!
  8. I

and now I have another problem when I try to format my HDD it just fails. I tried First Aid and everything , but it didn't work
  9. I

So first I tried EFI 3 and it gave me this (see in picture) , after I tried EFI 2 and it worked , so thank you very much I hope I won't face any problems. :)
  10. I

That still didn't work , but here are my bios settings
  11. I

Here it is!
  12. I

Hi! I deleted the files and changed the config.plist with OC Clean Snapshot , resetted NVRAM , but still the same issue , could you help me ?
  13. I

I'm getting this error I tried everything and it's not working. here is my EFI
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.