Search results

1. A

Ryzen 5000 Series and Radeon 6000 Series

This is promising. Evidence of Zen 3 already running OpenCore. https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/4190525
  2. A

Ryzen 7 3800x | X570 Taichi | TB3 AIC | Vega 56 | 10.15.4 | OC 0.5.8

I made the decision to switch to an x570 Aurus Master after still having problems with hot-plug on my x570 Taichi. Have been extremely happy with my system since that time. I am planning on updating to 0.6.2 this weekend, and I'll post my updated EFI afterwords.
  3. A

Ryzen 5000 Series and Radeon 6000 Series

Is anyone else getting excited about the upcoming Ryzen 5000 and Radeon 6000 Series? Ryzen 5000 series touting a 19% IPC gain! Hoping that @Shaneee and the team will get access to a 5000 (19h) CPU to work on binary patches. Radeon 6000 benchmarks from the Ryzen video suggests performance...
  4. A

Catalina 10.15.6

This did it! Thank you!
  5. A

Catalina 10.15.6

Tried to upgrade. On first restart get the following. Any ideas? Can’t seem to find any guidance searching known issues. Recovery mode does not work. Using x570 Gbyte Aurous Master, f20 bios (already confirmed no issues booting with this bios).
  6. A

SSDT for Flashed GC-Titan Ridge

I tried a modified @iGPU SSDT for my MB which did not work. The issue I have is that when I plug in my ThunderRaid3 once in MacOS, the hard drives are not recognized by catalina. Alternatively, if I leave it plugged in from boot, it works, but if I unplug after booting to MacOS and attempt to...
  7. A

I have not been working on this up until this point with the difficulties on TB3 and Hackintosh. I have been trying to get my ThunderRaid3 working w/ethernet, USB, Display Port, etc. set up, so I can use it next to my MBP and then use it w/my Hack. Now that I think I have it set up, will be...
  8. A

It was working at some point early on before I added the TB3 card, etc., but I have made so many changes since, that I assume it's not working now. I haven't started working on trying to fix it. For now, I put the screens to sleep, but leave the computer/hard drive running. Sometimes my second...
  9. A

Build: Motherboard: Asrock X570 Taichi CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800x CPU Air Cooling: Noctua NH-C14S GPU: Radeon Vega 56 Memory: G.Skill Trident Z Neo Series 32GB (16GB x2) Storage: Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB - M.2 NVMe (x1 Win10, x1 MacOS) Bluetooth and wifi: fenvi T919 TB3: Flashed GB Titan Ridge...
  10. A

Thank you. I now have the system functioning well, except for hot plug not fully working. @iGPU had posted a SSDT for the gigabyte board, that is similar but not the exact same. Since I'm not as in tune with .aml files, what adjustments are made with @iGPU .aml file compared to the one you...
  11. A

Thank you @CaseySJ This also requires that I change the DROM following the instructions in the other thread, correct?
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.