Search results

1. S

Water cooled Ryzen 3950X | Asus ROG Strix X570-I | Big Sur and Catalina | Sapphire 5700XT | G.Skill 32GB

Not really. If you take the attached OpenCore config, no issue. I did have an issue with the network not working when I migrated from previous BigSur beta, so I had to do a fresh install. Good luck.
  2. S

Asus ROG Strix X570-I on Big Sur | Sleep works !!

Got my X570-I working on Big Sur 11.0.1 last night. See my success topic in the forum to get the Open Core zip file. Sleep works in Big Sur!!!
  3. S

Water cooled Ryzen 3950X | Asus ROG Strix X570-I | Big Sur and Catalina | Sapphire 5700XT | G.Skill 32GB

I got Big Sur 11.0.1 beta working. Sleep works now!! If you would like to adventure, check out my OC4BigSur.zip
  4. S

Not sure how to fix those. Have you done any benchmark to see if the performance is any better on 7,1? My latest benchmark overclocked to 4.3Ghz is 1315/15238 for Geekbench and 10321 for Cinebench R20. By the way, I was able to update to 10.15.7 no issue...
  5. S

I think the most compatible smbios is macpro1,1 which I used. From what I can tell from the net, macpro7,1 seems to be as compatible and recommended for ryzentosh. You can try it. Just create another partition, copy it using superduper, and change the smbios. Or create a USB boot disk and change...
  6. S

I think that's normal. If you connect a keyboard to a USB3 port, all you need is 12Mbps. All my USB receiver for keyboard and mouse and Aura LED, also show up as 12Mbps. If I connect USB3 thumb drive, it shows up as 5Gbps.
  7. S

Try the second attachment. I followed https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Post-Install/usb/ to create SSDT-XHC.aml and USBPorts.kext. Essentially, if you boot without any XHC rename and USBPort mapping, you would get two XHC0 and XHC1. XHC0 in SB.PCI0.BXBR.BYUP.BYD8.XHC0 and SB.PCI0.GP13.XHC0...
  8. S

Good idea! Any of you guys have sleep issue with OC and Catalina?
  9. S

Sleep not working in Catalina on Asus ROG Strix X570-I

For x570-i, i see 2407 (dated 7/3), 2203 (6/22) and then 1407 (4/7). Mine originally came with 1407 and upgraded to 2407. Do you have the same motherboard?
  10. S

Finally got the water cooled 3950x and 5700 xt installed. RGB looks pretty good...
  11. S

I removed those devices and used the bluetooth keyboard and mouse, but that did not work. I am guessing it's OpenCore and Catalina combination. Sleep works in Mojave with and without USB patches and devices in any USB drives.
  12. S

I took out the Intel Wifi/Bluetooth card and replaced it with a BCM94360NG which works natively with OSX. When I boot to Win10, the card did not work. I had to install the driver from fenvi.com. The card now works for both hacintosh and win10 now. To replace the card, you need to remove a few...
  13. S

Thanks for pointing out the issue with SSDT-XHC.aml. I corrected it. Regarding the graphics card, I am switching back and forth between 660GTX and 5700XT. When I use 5700XT, I specify pikera. I tried the sleep after the SSDT-XHC.aml fix, but no success. Can you see the log below and see if you...
  14. S

Here is my EFI. I tried Bluetooth as well, no success. I don't think it's a problem with waking up. The fan never goes down which means it really never successfully goes to sleep. Thanks bunch for helping oiut.
  15. S

Removed PRT5 for LED Controller from the USB mapping. Same problem :(
  16. S

Led controller is built in to the motherboard, so nothing I can do there. I tried removing all USB and just using Bluetooth before without a success. Just in case, I tried once more. Same issue - fan keeps running after sleep. See the assertions prior to sleep.
  17. S

Catalina 10.15.6

Confirming 10.15.6 upgrade worked flawlessly. 3900X | Asus ROG Strix X570-I. Sleep still does not work.
  18. S

Thanks for the reply. Self post worked! :) I have my keyboard and mouse connected to the USB2. Logitech keyboard and MS mouse. Nothing special. No other USB when I tried sleep. I tried my wireless/bluetooth as USB2 instead of internal (see that attached). Could not get the sleep to work...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.