Search results

1. JKilberry

Need help to convert config from High Sierra into Monterey.

Hello, earlier i used High Sierra because did not have proper GPU, now I do and want to install clear Monterey. But installation dont even starting. On the screen i see 4 icons, one yellow gear and three black with "exec" title. Black execs do nothing. Yellow - writes "LoadImage failed -...
  2. JKilberry

Need help to make it work again

By the way, I updated my OS from High Sierra up to Monterey and lost my Ethernet port again((( Maybe it's a signal, to learn hackintoshing again, and make Monterey from the start
  3. JKilberry

Thanks man, you are great. It worked out. By the way, I remember you, you're the one who made that config work back in January. Since then I changed nothing, cauz I don't remember how to do anything, that is why i tried old OpenCore.
  4. JKilberry

Half a year ago I installed High Sierra on my PC. Since then I upgraded my PC: r7 1700x -> 5800x asrock b450 pro4 - x570 pro4 16 gb 2666 -> 32 gb 3800 gtx 1080 -> rx 580 Since old times, when I was fluent in hackintoshing, I remember that my actual system should work great now. But I struggle...
  5. JKilberry

Installation ain't going further the "Only single RAM bank (128 bytes)" line

Ryzen 7 1700x Asrock B450 Pro4 G.Skill Aegis 3000 XMP 16Gb Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080
  6. JKilberry

Installation stops after few lines, ending "End Generating Random Seed"

Yeah, now the installation goes much further, but anyway stops. Tried it 3 times. Here is 3 reports.
  7. JKilberry

Yes, after your previous comment I replaced Montery dmg file with High Sierra, so now I'm installing it. Thank you, tomorrow try your plist the first chance I get.
  8. JKilberry

LoadImage Failed - Unsupported

Have done everything like you sad. There is no LoadImage issue anymore. But now installation stops after line with END Generating random seed. I moved thread to HighSierra section, with EFI folder attached. Here is the link.
  9. JKilberry

Really thought Montery could work with my GPU. I replaced my Montery dmg with High Sierra. And moved post with new problem to High Sierra section with attached EFI folder. Here is the link
  10. JKilberry

I use OpenCore 0.7.7, done everything by the guide. When I am trying to boot from my USB stick, after a few lines on black screen installation stops on generating random seed. Can somebody tell me where it can be fixed please. I attach my EFI folder. Ryzen 7 1700x Asrock B450 Pro4 G.Skill...
  11. JKilberry

I use OpenCore 0.7.7, done everything by the guide. When I am trying to boot from my USB stick, after a few seconds of black screen I get this report "LoadImage Failed - Unsupported" and installation stops. There is no guide in the internet on this case. Can somebody tell me where it can be...
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.